1.3: Re-Imagined Mod/Modpack

This Mod/Modpack intends to bring what me and my posse believe to be what 1.3 should've been. Everyone'll agree 1.3 was great...but could it be better? Signs point to yes!! Not sure how much I can give out at this point, but this is a huge, ambitious project, and one that has been in the works for ~6 months now. With only 2 people working on it, it's been going slow. So here's the rundown of the biggest parts of it:

Ultra-hardmode: Ever thought hardmode wasn't enough? Well, Ultra-Hardmode seeks to fix that. With new Soul Ice and 6 bosses to fight, before taking on the Solar Emperor!

Explosives Class: Ever liked to blow stuff up? Ever wondered what Terraria would be like if you could combine your love of destruction with your love of genocide? Look no farther!! The Explosives Class rounds out the class system at 6 classes, like it always should've been.

Bug Fixes/Balance Tweaks/Other Stuff: Terraria is good, but no one can say that demon wings are still as important as they used to be, so we attempt to fix this! From buffing to nerfing, from Golem Buffs to Molten Hamaxe nerfs to making the drill containment unit not be terrible, we're here to make the game better!!

100-200 new items: Who doesn't like items? Everyone likes items, and we got em! Wanted a Mana storage bag? They're in stock! Wanna carry the peace of pink torches without all the fuss? Call upon the ancient powers a time long forgotten, one they call "The '80s", and look hip and styling at the same time! Spin around with feathers and stuff to kill things! Ok? Now this is getting weird, but you want it, you got it!!

Your help: Once Nareto64 and I get settled in and ready to go go gadget arm, we'll be needing help! Oh noes, I can't code all these awesome bosses and items on my own! I can't do hundreds of sprites with only a single friend by my side! So, we'll be needing help soon! Coders and spriters alike!

Anyway, that's it for now, hope I didn't give away too much, or Nareto is going to put me in the doghouse again. But hey, I love me some dog treats ^_^

Edit:
I was informed not to tease anything more until progress is resumed. So, until further notice, the mod's development is paused. However, I will tease (I have red hair, so my compadre's rules no longer have power over me, hahaha!!) one thing. Ultra-Hardmode will be unlike anything seen before. It will NOT be for everyone, ESPECIALLY in Expert Mode. It is not a requirement, and only for those who are proficient at the game. I will say it now. Cheap tactics such as Slime Statue Abuse, Nurse Abuse, Teleporters, Life Steal, and such will not save you. In Ultra-Hardmode, you will almost 100% NOT beat a boss on the first try, as you must learn what to do and what not to do. If any of this seems too hard, that is because it's not seen as the end of the game. It's seen as a post game challenge to those brave enough to take it on. To give you an idea of the difficulty level I want to achieve, by the release, I want the difficulty difference compared to Hardmode to be similar to that of Expert Mode to Normal Mode. That is all. Again, production is halted until further notice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom