PC 1.3 RELEASE ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the moon is extremely close here... and maybe a bit too detailed. I think that means that it won't really be timed, as the other events end when the sun rises. But it doesn't look like the sun is gonna be rising here.

Also, where did that picture come from?

Well, the moon is extremely close here... and maybe a bit too detailed. I think that means that it won't really be timed, as the other events end when the sun rises. But it doesn't look like the sun is gonna be rising here.

Also, where did that picture come from?
Loki posted it on the blog

Loki posted it on the blog

I hadn't seen that, thanks.

Regardless, it looks interesting. Again, I think too much detail was put into the moon, but it looks pretty alright anyway. As for those things on the screen, I don't really know how that's gonna turn out. Looks interesting though.

Since new biomes are very unlikely, it would be neat to have another dimension, much like End or Nether in Minecraft. Parrallel to normal world, not on the same map.

In my opinion, the mobs seem...corruption like...look at the huge mob. It looks like it has a Demon Altair on it's head! And there seem to be Devourer-like mobs to the left...

Since new biomes are very unlikely, it would be neat to have another dimension, much like End or Nether in Minecraft. Parrallel to normal world, not on the same map.

Suggested before, but presumably it would be beyond engine limits and whatnot. Otherwise, we would have Super XL world already.

I thought they said it was their goal to have it ready for release. It may take longer. I would just wait and see. Don't get over excited till you know a set date is what I say.

I thought they said it was their goal to have it ready for release. It may take longer. I would just wait and see. Don't get over excited till you know a set date is what I say.
Loki mentioned "last night's big 1.3 date reveal" on his last comment so thats a +1 I guess

Loki mentioned "last night's big 1.3 date reveal" on his last comment so thats a +1 I guess

I didn't see that! Thanks for saying he did that. Lol I kinda wonder when the date will be revealed to us (unless he meant that it will be released in June sometime then idk and the date is still not known.)

index.php

EHMARGERD, LOOK AT DA MOON!

Tbh, another wave-based time-limited event doesn't really make me very happy. I barely could beat Pumpkin moon to wave 15...
Well, that's kinda all you need, you can get all of the loot by then, and actually, you can just fight Duke fishron and skip it entirely
EDIT: Looking at that pick, i guess we're not going...

The image is rather breathtaking, and I myself am greatly excited for what's to come. I'm not sure what exactly all this will be, but I just hope it's not a time-limited event. Considering the moon is so huge, I doubt that it's just gonna set like normal and turn to daytime...
Again, I'm anticipating all the new content. It's gonna be epic.

Too busy being on the matter-of-fact collecting train. But if it's coming out in june it runs the risk of me not giving a :red: about it. I will find other games and even terraria would become a bygone era eventually. If you are still hyped by june and don't get caught up in Final Fantasy MMMDDC or something you really do deserve this game.

Sudden revelation - those humanoid figures on moon screenshot look quite alike creature of the deep from upcoming solar eclipse uprgade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom