PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the Ankh Shield is a big mistake. As @FlakMaster once said somewhere (at first I didn't realize it), debuffs are meant to be consequences, not just ignored.

My bigger problem with the Ankh shield is how a lot of people overrate the ability to not receive knockback. Not only is it only a small change, I actually find it deficient to my gameplay after I gain access to fall-damage-eliminating accessories.

But yes, I did say that. Can't remember where though.

SzGamer's http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/debuff-resistance-improvements-and-changes-to-immunity-items.1502/ is what I would prefer. Not really the specifics he details, rather the concept of accessories granting a percentage-based resistance.

i still feel like having to take up all of my accessory slots to get the maximum damage with my specific class type is a bit much.

This problem is sourced from the fact that damage means so much. The two moon events are essentially DPS-fests and probably the only enemy that you don't want to stand around for with maximum damage is Duke Fishron. Every other enemy will die so quickly they'll have little chance of doing anything.

The most guilty combination for a mob that encourages DPS weapons are Fighter AI mobs. Because their AI is the most basic, they have to have the health to make up for it. And these enemies have a strong presence in every stage of the game. If you add in more mobs that would encourage you to make use of mobility or utilities rather than damage (Flocko's high speed, for example), then you've solve the problem while adding in more interesting gameplay.

Edit: Well, I messed up that URL BB code. Oh well, shall just have to suffer more characters.

The spectrum bullets
will be made with
Ectoplasma.png
X1 +
Empty_Bullet.png
X50 = SPECTRE BULLETS!!!!
x2 these bullets may walls atrabesar
:dryadcool::dryadhappy::dryadhappy::dryadhappy:

Hello everyone, I'm from Germany and my English is not very good, sorry. But what are you thinking about controller support for the pc-version of terraria? And about splitscreen multiplayer (local co-op)? I will be very happy if Re-Logic add these things.

Last edited:
Thanks, and good to know that I'm here not the only person from Germany ;). And yes, Steam Cloud for Terraria is also necessary. But I think if you uninstall Terraria, your player(s) and world(s) are still in the documents folder (My Games -> Terraria).

Last edited:
I know, but not everybody knows that. But if your PC crashes and you can't take the data from the PC, then it is a problem. Just saying.

Hey guys I have some theory about 1.3. Surely you know that Cyan rarity (a.k.a Tier 9) is the best at the moment. Also currently we have items like Bubble Gun and Paladin's Shield which are Yellow rarity (a.k.a Tier 8). I think you guys also know that modifiers can raise or lower your items rarity up to 2 tiers, so Yellow rarity items with best modifiers should be placed in Tier 10 (which don't exist for now, they land in Cyan rarity instead). In the video I see Meowmere and Laser Machinegun which probably will belong in Yellow tier. I think that in 1.3 we will get weapons even stronger (with Cyan base rarity), being able to reforge them with good modifiers will raise their tier to Tier 11 (wow).
So, my conclusion is: in 1.3 we will get at least 1 new tier above Cyan to handle all this new stuff. Spring Green (or something different) Tier confirmed? :redspin:

Last edited:
I agree with you. This may be necessary, because the new weapons in the spoiler video look like end game items, and much more stronger as the currently end game items

Granite! Just as I always imagined extra stone types! I hope we get marble too. And Basalt. Everyone wants basalt bricks. Granite won't cut it there.

Probably early next year some time. But no official release date has been thrown out. If I remember right it was said that when they do have a release date, we'll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom