Console 1.3 stuff

I think pipeworks Studio should release 1.3 really soon and then update it once it goes through QA testing
Hi there @Dougisboss, since this isn't an Introduction I'll move it to the Console General Talk section, and you can feel free to make an Introduction thread if you'd like. Introductions should include things that you'd like to share with the community about yourself.

As for your post, I'd rather that Pipeworks take their time and release a game that they can be proud of. I trust Pipeworks to know best what needs to happen with the game, so I'd rather wait. But everyone has their own opinions. :)

True but us console users have been waiting a loooooooong time
I'm used to waiting, but 2 years and a few months is a long time, but just think Pipeworks are very busy people, Re doing all of Terraria console, QA Testing and trying to get both the Xbox One and PS4 Update out at the same time... And if you wait longer you will appreciate it more. :)

I too am disappointed that the release has been pushed back as many times as it has. But, it has to be done. So all we can do is wait. But it gives us more time to farm Ocram for "legacy items" and console exclusive enemies for their banners.
Just play some other games or do something else you enjoy doing in your spare time while we wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom