PS4 1.3 terraria bug fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon-lord

Terrarian
Hello fellow terrarians, just making a post to check in on how much progress has been made on making hotfixes for the many little glitches and bugs in the new 1.3 update of terraria. I’ve stopped playing terraria for a bit to wait for more fixes but so far I’ve only seen one update fixing the multiplayer crashes, split screen problems, and character conversions. I know even you guys need to get breaks sometimes, but I just wanted to check in. Will you guys make it one large update hopefully fixing everything at once, or more minor updates fixing the bugs a couple at a time. Either way I hope to see some more updates soon, keep up the good work :)

this is a wast of time/resources due to the fact that only pipeworks will give us updates when they fell like it

Hello fellow terrarians, just making a post to check in on how much progress has been made on making hotfixes for the many little glitches and bugs in the new 1.3 update of terraria. I’ve stopped playing terraria for a bit to wait for more fixes but so far I’ve only seen one update fixing the multiplayer crashes, split screen problems, and character conversions. I know even you guys need to get breaks sometimes, but I just wanted to check in. Will you guys make it one large update hopefully fixing everything at once, or more minor updates fixing the bugs a couple at a time. Either way I hope to see some more updates soon, keep up the good work :)
Hi there @Moon-lord, I know that it can be hard waiting for news. We have an entire section for
Developer News & Announcements. Keep an eye out specifically in the Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio sub-section. That is where news and updates of the 1.3 update for consoles will be posted as soon as they are ready.

You can even "Watch" the forum and get an alert when something is posted:
watch.jpg

Since we have an entire section for news, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom