[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Am I gonna get THIS:
321e74ee68.png

and start into SQUARE-WINDOWED mode EVERY time I launch the game?
I don't even know what 'elevated' administrator privileges are. I'm a computer administrator. Is that enough elevation or is there another entire level? >.<

I'm getting this too. Transcend pls. ;<

Guys, the alert is what he intended to have. It used to say the same thing, but not launch at all. He's trying his best I'm sure.

Am I gonna get THIS:
321e74ee68.png

and start into SQUARE-WINDOWED mode EVERY time I launch the game?
I don't even know what 'elevated' administrator privileges are. I'm a computer administrator. Is that enough elevation or is there another entire level? >.<

I'm getting this too. Transcend pls. ;<

Guys, the alert is what he intended to have. It used to say the same thing, but not launch at all. He's trying his best I'm sure.
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 don't seem to follow the rules because TerrariaPatcher uses the code demonstrated here: http://stackoverflow.com/a/4497572. It uses this code to test whether or not you have admin privileges because if you don't have admin privileges and then you try to run my stuff, you'll just get error messages and then 28 pages later on the thread, you'll have nothing but people complaining about random error messages because they didn't run as admin. So I added this check. And Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 seem to screw it up. There isn't a lot of documentation out there on how to fix this..

Hi Transcend,
I was wondering what the default item pickup range is for the game because i am using the UseTime Plugin which has changed my pickup range
Thanks, Alpha

Would it be possible to add a plugin or command to spawn travelling merchant?
Azhrak, that's contained within the npc plugin. You need to get the ID of the traveling merchant, then type in "npc ID"
ID being the traveling merchant's in-game id number, and you can spawn him in
Also, you an try "npc travelingmerchant"
P.S. do that without quotes XP

Azhrak, that's contained within the npc plugin. You need to get the ID of the traveling merchant, then type in "npc ID"
ID being the traveling merchant's in-game id number, and you can spawn him in
Also, you an try "npc travelingmerchant"
P.S. do that without quotes XP
Oh thanks, you da real mvp.

Hi Transcend,
I was wondering what the default item pickup range is for the game because i am using the UseTime Plugin which has changed my pickup range
Thanks, Alpha
Assuming that Stars have the same pickup range as other dropped items, 2 tiles is the default range. Based on what the Celestial Magnet description on the wiki says, anyway. Stars normally get picked up the same distance away as everything else, right?

Hi, everytime i patch and save, my Terraria file disappears. Can anyone help me?

edit: running it on win 8.1

Last edited:
Bug : The laser homing machine gun bullets have invisible wall which prevents shooting, the bullets disappear before your opponent

It'd be so awesome if you could add a plugin where you can change what type of projectile an item will shoot... I.e: A Frost Staff that fires demon scythes! :D

I need some help. Whenever i try to run terraria it says please run from your steam client which i am doing but i just doesnt open. Any advice?

I don't know if you accept requests or not, but I would like a plugin that keeps the player a werewolf, with the werewolf buff, throughout the day and night, let me know if your gonna make it or not, if not than tell me if there is someone that would be willing to make this.

Back
Top Bottom