[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

System.Exception: Compile error for plugin ItemReplication: c:\Users\math\Desktop\Terraria\Plugins\ItemReplication.cs(40,21) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'newAndShiny' and no extension method 'newAndShiny' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

at PluginLoader.Loader.Load(String name, String[] references, String[] sources)
at PluginLoader.Loader.Load()
at PluginLoader.Loader.OnItemSetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck)
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.InternalMain(String[] args)

I get that has an error when trying to run Terraria.

I don't know if you accept requests or not, but I would like a plugin that keeps the player a werewolf, with the werewolf buff, throughout the day and night, let me know if your gonna make it or not, if not than tell me if there is someone that would be willing to make this.
you can permabuff yourself with it, but the thing is that it has this nasty tendancy to remove itself in certain situations, even when you use the patcher to force the permabuff.

you can permabuff yourself with it, but the thing is that it has this nasty tendancy to remove itself in certain situations, even when you use the patcher to force the permabuff.

I tried using the patcher to permabuff myself with the werewolf buff but it didn't work, I tried it with suspicious looking eye and it worked just fine. Permabuffing works for everything else except for werewolf and merfolk, I think a plugin would be the only way to force the game to keep you in these forms, without using a tAPI mod or tconfig mod. By the way, the certain situation that removes the permabuff for werewolf is it being day time or not having a moon charm equipped, day time is half the game so you can see the problem.

I tried using the patcher to permabuff myself with the werewolf buff but it didn't work, I tried it with suspicious looking eye and it worked just fine. Permabuffing works for everything else except for werewolf and merfolk, I think a plugin would be the only way to force the game to keep you in these forms, without using a tAPI mod or tconfig mod. By the way, the certain situation that removes the permabuff for werewolf is it being day time or not having a moon charm equipped, day time is half the game so you can see the problem.
still, it would be easier if OP patched the patcher so the game to enforce these buffs to be on when one goes to patch them. in theory, anyways. though a plugin to allow enforcing of buffs might be cool as well. make that thing it's own plugin.

still, it would be easier if OP patched the patcher so the game to enforce these buffs to be on when one goes to patch them. in theory, anyways. though a plugin to allow enforcing of buffs might be cool as well. make that thing it's own plugin.

Yeah, a plugin to enforce buffs would be pretty cool, and more people would find it useful rather than a few people, as long as it works with the werewolf and merfolk buffs and keeps the player in that form if they so choose. Also, who's OP?

I just accidentally found out that if you put the moon charm in the social accessory slot, it will keep you as a werewolf but without the buff, and in fact I spawned a second moon charm and tried to equip it in the accessory slot but it won't let me, which sucks because the buff is kinda useful but at least I got half of what I was asking for.

Last edited:
Yeah, a plugin to enforce buffs would be pretty cool, and more people would find it useful rather than a few people, as long as it works with the werewolf and merfolk buffs and keeps the player in that form if they so choose. Also, who's OP?
OP is shorthand for "Original Poster"

It seems the patcher already enforces buffs, I have the werewolf buff selected in the buff selector (to make them permabuffs) in the patcher, patched Terraria.exe, loaded the game, and talked to the guide and saw the werewolf buff appeared but when I closed the guide's dialog box it disappeared and if I select a different tab while the game is active, and I'm not in my inventory, it appears again but I reselect the game's tab and it disappears. It seems to me that the patcher did its job but you can't tell because the buff is not on screen, and your not in werewolf form, until you do certain things, and if you want to be a werewolf permanently you just need to put the moon charm in the social accessory slot, you can even change the werewolf's fur color by putting dyes in the armor's dye slots, but you need 3 dyes, one for the head, torso, and legs. Well Transcend and everyone else, my request is solved and you didn't even have to do a thing, I pretty much solved my own problem mostly by accident, too. Have a great day or night, bye.

My game now FORCES me to have the INSANE MINING crap that I NEVER wanted. It gives me the power of 100% infinite pickaxe range and it makes all items float to me.

I've done everything. I've reset the game, I've reset the patch, I've reset and re-installed everything, with only what I wanted checked. And it still gives me that crap. I didn't even want it! I don't even know what it's called in the options/plugins list, and I have absolutely NO idea how to disable it.

pls help ;-;

My game now FORCES me to have the INSANE MINING crap that I NEVER wanted. It gives me the power of 100% infinite pickaxe range and it makes all items float to me.

I've done everything. I've reset the game, I've reset the patch, I've reset and re-installed everything, with only what I wanted checked. And it still gives me that crap. I didn't even want it! I don't even know what it's called in the options/plugins list, and I have absolutely NO idea how to disable it.

pls help ;-;

It sounds like you have the use time plugin checked, if you don't want your game to do that than you should open the patcher, choose yes when it asks to restore backup (if you told the patcher no to making a backup, .bak file, then reinstall Terraria), uncheck the use time plugin, and it shouldn't do that anymore, but if there is a certain feature in use time plugin that you want then, for the steam version, active steam, go to the library tab, right click on Terraria and look for Properties and click it, a new window should pop up look for the local files tab in the new window, then click on the browse local files button, it will pull up file explorer in Terraria's folder, you should see a .ini file named Plugins.ini, double click it and it will pull up Notepad, look for [UseTime] and type false for the features you do not want and leave it as true if you want them. I hope this helps.

How am I supposed to use the item spawner if my laptop doesn't have a numpad?
I figured it out and tried to repatch, won't let me back into terraria. I deinstalled steam and reinstalled it and I was able to play terraria again but now I can't use the patcher at all, what should I do now?

I figured it out and tried to repatch, won't let me back into terraria. I deinstalled steam and reinstalled it and I was able to play terraria again but now I can't use the patcher at all, what should I do now?
And NOW it says I need to run it from my steam client :mad:

Whenever i run the patcher i cant use any characters i had used before the 1.3.0.8 update to Terraria PC. If there is an answer or help to this please let me know

does anyone know if it's possible to have the LoadoutSwap plugin work with a keybind, and perhaps 2 keybinds, one to swap armor and another one for accessory?

Back
Top Bottom