[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

how do i spawn bosses and my friend downloaded it and did everything correct but he cant get any of the hacks things exept for the buffs and infinet mana

So I was playing around with this, and I thought it would be funny to do /npc 666 1 and I guess the game didn't think it was, and it crashed...

Is there any way a button can be added that turns off all sorts of hack things and then turns it back on if you press it again?

Just wanted to know how you found the exact values for Attack speed. I'm trying to do a little bit of modification on my Mobile Terraria.

My friend who told me about this says that his cousin and him have gotten banned from Steam in general before + he says it is a 99.9% you will get banned from this :|
He's full of :red:. Other games might be able to ban you, but concerning Terraria, servers can ban you, but Terraria devs / moderators certainly cannot, and like mentioned before, Terraria is not VAC enabled.

I can testify that I've been using mid-high level abilities of this client for months and have remained good standing on both Steam and Terraria itself.

For some reason whenever I select Wood Walls, The game LAGGGGGGGSSSSS! Im not talking about the normal 3 second lag. I MEAN UNLIMITED..... SLOW...... STUPID.... LAGGGGGGGGG! HELP!

For some reason whenever I select Wood Walls, The game LAGGGGGGGSSSSS! Im not talking about the normal 3 second lag. I MEAN UNLIMITED..... SLOW...... STUPID.... LAGGGGGGGGG! HELP!
Most likely, you have auto place on, and infinite range, which causes HUGE amounts of lag.

Back
Top Bottom