Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

They could just add machines to the network, not actually transfer pockets of power. Let's say you have a generator that make 2PPS and a machine that requires 2PPS. You connect it with the wire and they are in the network and the overall PPS in the network is 0 (then the machine works). If you're generating 1PPS and using 2PPS then the entire network will shut down.
Yeah, that's possible with enough programming knowledge.

A note about the new release: in multiplayer, it is up to you to make sure you and your friends are all using the same mods, if someone has a different mod active, I assume everything will be screwy. (For now)

Attention modders updating 0.7 mods to 0.7.1:
  • The method signature for UpdateAccessory changed, you'll need to add the extra parameter to the method.
  • You'll need to follow examplemod's example to prevent loading images and tiles if the server is loading the mod. (Mod.Load)
  • You'll want to load the mod in tmodloader server before publishing to test or all your users will be sad.

Soooo... can I make parallel dimensions with ModWorld? X)
(seriously though, can I? it's a very important part of a certain mod)
It's not really all that possible yet.

Neither MOD not working in v0.7.1, error:
Item AmethystRing uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

In tModLoader, there should be an update button when tModLoader can be updated. It is such a pain to reinstall it every time.

In tModLoader, there should be an update button when tModLoader can be updated. It is such a pain to reinstall it every time.
If you're able to program such a thing, then you can go ahead and push it to the Github. Because I don't know how to do that :p

Hello! new user of mods here and i have a question. I'm running into a consistent error where attempting to run a Tmodloader server through the game results in an infinite "starting server" phase. i attempted to circumvent this by running the dedicated tmodloader server. i made sure all mods were enabled within the server, I've made an entirely new world. however observing the server, it looped the "settling liquids" phase about 4 times only ever reaching 50% before claiming "Load Failed!" and phasing back to the start up screen of the Tmodloader server. any suggestions? id leave some error messages, but other then what I've described so far its not leaving any error logs.

Hello! new user of mods here and i have a question. I'm running into a consistent error where attempting to run a Tmodloader server through the game results in an infinite "starting server" phase. i attempted to circumvent this by running the dedicated tmodloader server. i made sure all mods were enabled within the server, I've made an entirely new world. however observing the server, it looped the "settling liquids" phase about 4 times only ever reaching 50% before claiming "Load Failed!" and phasing back to the start up screen of the Tmodloader server. any suggestions? id leave some error messages, but other then what I've described so far its not leaving any error logs.
Any Idea how you fixed it? id like to know as I am having the same problem.
The server won't generate a world yet, you need to do that in client

You also need to go in and out of the world once with the client before the server can load the world.

Back
Top Bottom