Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Did you set update to "only update this game when I launch it" at steam-->terraria-->properties-->updates-->automatic updates? if so try selecting "always keep this game up to date", hope it helps.
in fact, the best way to not update is to "only update this game when I launch it" & then create a NEW shortcut to terraria.exe directly
(located in Steam\SteamApps\Common\Terraria)
This way you skip the steam links and updates won't happen.
[doublepost=1479883106,1479882992][/doublepost]
Can someone help me? I manually installed it, and I want my characters in it, yet when I go to MyGames/Terraria/tModLoader there isn't a "player" or a "worlds" file. I tried creating them manually, and when I load it up, my singleplayer crashed once, so I tried it again, and it didn't crash that time but when I press the little > thing on my characters, they go invisible and I can't click them. I have skype and steam if you can help!
you are basically taking 1.3.4.x terraria characters into a 1.3.3 based tmodloader , it can't work properly.

Please wait for it. They're working on it right now.
Okay then how do I fix this?
[doublepost=1479919200,1479919120][/doublepost]
in fact, the best way to not update is to "only update this game when I launch it" & then create a NEW shortcut to terraria.exe directly
(located in Steam\SteamApps\Common\Terraria)
This way you skip the steam links and updates won't happen.
[doublepost=1479883106,1479882992][/doublepost]
you are basically taking 1.3.4.x terraria characters into a 1.3.3 based tmodloader , it can't work properly.
Then how do I fix this?

Okay then how do I fix this?
[doublepost=1479919200,1479919120][/doublepost]
Then how do I fix this?
As of right now, you can't "fix" it.
You're using 1.3.4 characters and worlds on the 1.3.3 version of tModloader.
Because of the version differences, you're currently unable to use Modloader for the 1.3.4 update. Please be patient while they work on pushing out an updated client, and your issues should get resolved.

there is a bug that
e。。。。
when i in my sever with my friends,
when we all in no team
i can use healer item normal,but i cant use some original item like paladin's shield because u know we arent the sam team
but if we in the sam team ,like we all in blue team
i can use healer item normal,but not all item,life surge staff or something other item i cant use it to heal my friends if we are in the sam team,
so,i think it is a bug
and go to tell you this
and hope it repair quikly

Back
Top Bottom