Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hay im trying to make a sword but whenever i try editing the height and width from 40 to 60 or anything it does nothing and just stays the same. I know for a fact that it saves as i have tested it. Im trying to make it the same width and height as this

Hay im trying to make a sword but whenever i try editing the height and width from 40 to 60 or anything it does nothing and just stays the same. I know for a fact that it saves as i have tested it. Im trying to make it the same width and height as this
item.height and item.width affect the hitbox, not how big the item is drawn. I think item.scale = 3f; would help you, but you should first make the texture the size you want it to be.

Guys, i have a problem. Since i installed the latest version of TModLoader, after 5 minutes of playing terraria or trying to place something or grabbing an items from my inventory, i can't do anything. It's like all of my items got frozen, my click 1 and 2 doesn't work and i always get blocked with an items in hands. Does someone knows how can i fix this bug?

How do i update it?
Update tml? Download the zip, extract the zip, run the installer .jar file.
[doublepost=1490022863,1490022839][/doublepost]
Guys, i have a problem. Since i installed the latest version of TModLoader, after 5 minutes of playing terraria or trying to place something or grabbing an items from my inventory, i can't do anything. It's like all of my items got frozen, my click 1 and 2 doesn't work and i always get blocked with an items in hands. Does someone knows how can i fix this bug?
Which mods are enabled?

Hey soooo it doesn't work for me it keeps poping up with the Error : please launch the game from your steam client. so i do that but it still doesnt work i also tryed logging out and logging in it doesnt work please help!

Update tml? Download the zip, extract the zip, run the installer .jar file.
[doublepost=1490022863,1490022839][/doublepost]
Which mods are enabled?

Which from is this from, tremor, shorter respawn time, pillar item plus, 1000 degrees knife, even more modifiers, eruption, cheat sheet, bluemagic, calamity, grealm, more chest loost, wings slot, joost, cheeze, boss checklist, ersion, nightmare unleashed, imksushi, auto trash, basemod, zoaklen, w1k, crystilium, item checklist, maxstackplus, reduced grinding, loots bags, alchemist npc, boss health bars, fargo, prefixes for enemies, potion merchant, thorium, spirit, pupking, trelamium and zockukas.
P.S. quite a lot, i know..i really hope you can help me with this problem.

Which from is this from, tremor, shorter respawn time, pillar item plus, 1000 degrees knife, even more modifiers, eruption, cheat sheet, bluemagic, calamity, grealm, more chest loost, wings slot, joost, cheeze, boss checklist, ersion, nightmare unleashed, imksushi, auto trash, basemod, zoaklen, w1k, crystilium, item checklist, maxstackplus, reduced grinding, loots bags, alchemist npc, boss health bars, fargo, prefixes for enemies, potion merchant, thorium, spirit, pupking, trelamium and zockukas.
P.S. quite a lot, i know..i really hope you can help me with this problem.
I think disabling Even More Modifiers might solve your problem.

I've heard the name EMM pop up lots of times now, people should disable this mod until it's fixed.
[doublepost=1490032068,1490032035][/doublepost]
Hey soooo it doesn't work for me it keeps poping up with the Error : please launch the game from your steam client. so i do that but it still doesnt work i also tryed logging out and logging in it doesnt work please help!
So, when you launch Terraria, you are logged into Steam (and it's running) ?

So i changed the class name so it goes from:

MyModName.Items.Supersword

btw i changed the classname in the mod folder, not the sword script itself

but i get the same error?

Please help
[doublepost=1490036908,1490036786][/doublepost]jopo, the error i see is when im in the mod menu and try to load the mod.

its the same error as the original one.

should i be modifying the sword script or the one in the mods folder?

Hi Guys , Can somebody help me with my problem ? Soo... When i am putting blocks on my World (Only multiplayer) I am getting ,,Terraria:Error" and in terraria folder is always creating ,,CrashLog". I Can't do anything with this and I need help :/ There is Screenshot of my error.
Bez tytułu.png

I didn't have same problem on older version of TmodLoader

Hi!
Just a quick question- is there anywhere I can find a list of player stats that can be modified?
I would like to make accessories to increase max health, jump height, movement speed, etc. but I can't find the code representing these player statistics.
Any help would be great, thanks!
~Laugic

I can't install tModLoader. I keep getting the error "Could not find place to install to!". I think this is due to me having Terraria installed on my E: drive instead of my C: Drive. How do I fix this?

I can't install tModLoader. I keep getting the error "Could not find place to install to!". I think this is due to me having Terraria installed on my E: drive instead of my C: Drive. How do I fix this?
There is a file called Readme in the zip, read it.

I get this error whenever i use an item that has only one in the stack, like i have 3 heart crystals, i can use the first 2 but as soon as i use the last one it crashes, i tried it with a mana crystal and it gave me the same error and i tried with other single consumables. please help
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)

at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)

at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)

at ItemCustomizer.CustomizerPlayer.<weaponDye>m__0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)

at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)

at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)

at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK

I get this error whenever i use an item that has only one in the stack, like i have 3 heart crystals, i can use the first 2 but as soon as i use the last one it crashes, i tried it with a mana crystal and it gave me the same error and i tried with other single consumables. please help
Terraria: Error
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)

at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)

at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)

at ItemCustomizer.CustomizerPlayer.<weaponDye>m__0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)

at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)

at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)

at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK
Try this prerelease of the next tModLoader: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...der-a-modding-api.23726/page-803#post-1265642

Back
Top Bottom