Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Umm hi, i have another problem, itswith my world i create a new one but it says that its crashed

Método no encontrado: 'Int32 Terraria.Player.HasBuff(Int32)'.
en MoonLordNerf.BiteNerf.PostUpdateBuffs()
en Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateBuffs(Player player)
en Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
en Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
en Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
Spanish ?

I'm sorry to be annoying but on tmodloader 0.9.0.3 and 0.9.0.2 and 0.9.0.1
all of the blocks in-game that I place do not decrease the count of blocks that I have , for example I have 65 wood blocks , I place 5 and I still have 65. if you can give me tips on this problem it would be appreciated! thanks! :pinky:

I'm sorry to be annoying but on tmodloader 0.9.0.3 and 0.9.0.2 and 0.9.0.1
all of the blocks in-game that I place do not decrease the count of blocks that I have , for example I have 65 wood blocks , I place 5 and I still have 65. if you can give me tips on this problem it would be appreciated! thanks! :pinky:
what kind fo blocks ?

I've encountered a couple of problems.
1. My sound does not work. Every time I try to adjust the volume it just resets to 0.
2. My character is frozen. I can't move or open the inventory, but time still passes and mobs still moving around. I was able to play for a bit enough to get a simple house built and some exploring done. I was returning to the house from exploring, I opened the door, took one step in and character froze. A blizzard just started but I'm thinking that might be coincidence? I've tried reloading the world and reinstalling the game. I'm wondering if there is a mod conflict or I corrupted the world somehow.

I am running the GOG version on Wins 8.1 and mods I use are
cheat sheet
compressed potions
Thorium
imksushi and drops addon
tremor
simple auto chests
cheeze's content pack
reduced grinding
I got them all through the mod browser

There's a weird bug with multiplayer right now:
When you try to connect to a server (testing local hosted), it gets stuck at requesting world information.
cYNK3m7.png
However, something more weird. When you first create a world with the client and then go into that world through multiplayer it just works fine. And you can then leave and host any other world. Until you close the client, then the bug will happen again until you do the same 'fix' again.

When you try to connect to a server (testing local hosted), it gets stuck at requesting world information.
cYNK3m7.png
However, something more weird. When you first create a world with the client and then go into that world through multiplayer it just works fine. And you can then leave and host any other world. Until you close the client, then the bug will happen again until you do the same 'fix' again.
Oh good, I thought it was just me (I have copious amounts of mods installed and was going through 1 by 1 trying to fix the problem...) All good, hope it's fixed soon (unless it is one of the mods)

For some odd reason, whenever i kill anything, whether it be a slime or a worm (a friggin worm!!!) i get about 5 seconds of lag, and potentially, the whole game crashes. I dont know if it is a specific mod that is doing this, or maybe it's the whole thing. I just really hope this thing gets fixed!

EDIT:
Quote from Jopojelly (as you all can see, i am a noob to this forum posting stuff)
You'll need to post your mod list, because it does work for other people, so it must be one of the mods you are using.
Since you said that, i shall post my list as well...

• Tremor Mod Remastered
  • Universe of Swords Mod 1.5
  • Reduced Grinding
  • Helpful Hotkeys
  • WeaponOut
  • MaxStackPlus
  • Boxinator
  • Recipe Browser
  • Wormholes
  • Shorter Respawn Time
  • Bluemagic's Mod
  • OmniSwing
  • Fargo's Mutant Mod
  • Even More Modifiers
  • The Potion Merchant
  • Miscellania
  • MoreAccesories+
  • Compressed Potions
  • Fishing 2.0
  • More Chest loot
  • RPG Classes
  • The Universe Forge
  • Wireless
That is all... I hope this helps in solving the issue. Also, no mods here belong to me.

Last edited:
cYNK3m7.png
You'll need to post your mod list, because it does work for other people, so it must be one of the mods you are using.

If I wanted to make a "base" mod, would I just take the .dll from the bin folder and place it in the mod folder that needs it?
Well, if you are talking VS (for ease of programming), yes, or put the dll anywhere, just add it to the references. If you are talking tModLoader, it'll use the dll from the .tmod file, as long as you added the modreference to build.txt.

My non-working multiplayer modlist (I realise this many mods are probably incompatible and very likely not going to play nice with eachother.)
AlchemistNPC
AnglerRewardRecipes
BaseMod
Bluemagic
BossChecklist
Boxinator
ButterKnifeMod
CakeMod
CalamityMod
CaveStory
CheatSheet
CheezeMod
CompressedPotions
CosmeticVariety
CrystallusRising
CrystiliumMod
DartExpansion
DushyUpgrade
EchosBosses
EnderiteMod
EnemyMods
Fargowiltas
Fishing3
GoldensMisc
GRealm
HelpfulHotkeys
imkSushisFatalLavaMod
imkSushisMod
imkSushisModDropsAddon
imkSushisModPotionsAddon
imkSushisNamePack
imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod
imkSushisToggleWorldFeaturesMod
ItemChecklist
LongbowsFTW
Loot
MoreAccessories
NecronaquensMod
OmniSwing
PotionMOD
Project_Logic
RecipeBrowser
ReducedGrinding
RPG
ShorterRespawn
SimpleAutoChests
SnakesFishingExpansion
SummonersAssociation
ThoriumMod
Traces
Tremor
UniverseOfSwordsMod
UntitledMod
W1KModRedux
Wireless
WMITF
WorldGenPreviewer
Wormholes
WWIAFTMod
ZM

I sort-of have a similar problem to killerjerick; however, my friend's screen displays "Lost Connection" after various steps in loading (sometimes occurs after Syncing Mods, Requesting Tile Data, etc.).

Here's the list of mods:
Calamity
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Yoyo-Expansion
imkSushi Mod
ZoaklenMod
Shorter Respawn Time
Tremor Mod Remastered
Cheat Sheet
Thorium Mod

I've played previously on the same list of mods with my friend before using tModLoader vers. 9.0.3 (was using v. 8.3.5), so it may be that after updating their mods to 1.3.4.4, the mod developers made it incompatible. Possibly an internet connection as well; it never happened before updating to 1.3.4.4 though.
I've confirmed that both of us are using the same mods, and I've tried creating a dedicated server to see if it was Steam's servers that was acting up, which sadly didn't work. Reinstalled it multiple times as well as sending the same mod files to each other.

I sort-of have a similar problem to killerjerick; however, my friend's screen displays "Lost Connection" after various steps in loading (sometimes occurs after Syncing Mods, Requesting Tile Data, etc.).

Here's the list of mods:
Calamity
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Yoyo-Expansion
imkSushi Mod
ZoaklenMod
Shorter Respawn Time
Tremor Mod Remastered
Cheat Sheet
Thorium Mod

I've played previously on the same list of mods with my friend before using tModLoader vers. 9.0.3 (was using v. 8.3.5), so it may be that after updating their mods to 1.3.4.4, the mod developers made it incompatible. Possibly an internet connection as well; it never happened before updating to 1.3.4.4 though.
I've confirmed that both of us are using the same mods, and I've tried creating a dedicated server to see if it was Steam's servers that was acting up, which sadly didn't work. Reinstalled it multiple times as well as sending the same mod files to each other.
Looking here: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/modmigrationprogressalltime.php

I see that Yoyo-Expansion isn't updated, so I'd avoid that.

Huh... I'm suddenly able to decompile the npc.cs class in a little over 10 minutes. Before the recent update, it couldn't even decompile when left overnight.

Umm hi, i have another problem, itswith my world i create a new one but it says that its crashed

Método no encontrado: 'Int32 Terraria.Player.HasBuff(Int32)'.
en MoonLordNerf.BiteNerf.PostUpdateBuffs()
en Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateBuffs(Player player)
en Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
en Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
en Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
The one thing that jumps out at me is the line "en MoonLordNerf.BiteNerf.PostUpdateBuffs()". It looks like the MoonLordNerf is broken and needs to be disabled.

My non-working multiplayer modlist (I realise this many mods are probably incompatible and very likely not going to play nice with eachother.)
AlchemistNPC
AnglerRewardRecipes
BaseMod
Bluemagic
BossChecklist
Boxinator
ButterKnifeMod
CakeMod
CalamityMod
CaveStory
CheatSheet
CheezeMod
CompressedPotions
CosmeticVariety
CrystallusRising
CrystiliumMod
DartExpansion
DushyUpgrade
EchosBosses
EnderiteMod
EnemyMods
Fargowiltas
Fishing3
GoldensMisc
GRealm
HelpfulHotkeys
imkSushisFatalLavaMod
imkSushisMod
imkSushisModDropsAddon
imkSushisModPotionsAddon
imkSushisNamePack
imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod
imkSushisToggleWorldFeaturesMod
ItemChecklist
LongbowsFTW
Loot
MoreAccessories
NecronaquensMod
OmniSwing
PotionMOD
Project_Logic
RecipeBrowser
ReducedGrinding
RPG
ShorterRespawn
SimpleAutoChests
SnakesFishingExpansion
SummonersAssociation
ThoriumMod
Traces
Tremor
UniverseOfSwordsMod
UntitledMod
W1KModRedux
Wireless
WMITF
WorldGenPreviewer
Wormholes
WWIAFTMod
ZM
Are all of these upgraded to tModLoader 0.9.x? If any are still 0.8.x, they could be causing your problem.

Balanced (v1.2.0)
MaxStackPlus (v3.1)
MoreAccesories+ (v1.4)
Bluemagic's Mod (v1.1.1)
Compressed Potions (v2.0)
HERO's Mod (v0.1.4.4)
Base Mod (v1.0.3.1)
Tremor Mod Remastered (v1.2.1.7)
W1K's Mod Redux (v1.0.0.4)
Zocklukas' Mod (v1.1.2.8)
imkSushi Mod (v3.0.1)
Thorium Mod (v1.2.13.4)
Infinity - Endless Items (v8.0)
Item Checklist (v0.2.0.1)
GRealm (v1.0.3.1)
Recipe Browser (v0.1.2.5)
ZoaklenMod (v0.7.0.1)
imkSushi Naturally Occuring Moons Mod (v1.0.1)
Prefixes For Enemies (v1.2.0)
Calamity Mod (v1.1.6.15)
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls (v0.8.5)
imkSushi Mod: Potions Addon (v1.0.3)
Large World Enabler (v0.1.0.2)
Shorter Respawn Time (v0.2.3.1)
Wireless (v1.1)

Balanced (v1.2.0)
MaxStackPlus (v3.1)
MoreAccesories+ (v1.4)
Bluemagic's Mod (v1.1.1)
Compressed Potions (v2.0)
HERO's Mod (v0.1.4.4)
Base Mod (v1.0.3.1)
Tremor Mod Remastered (v1.2.1.7)
W1K's Mod Redux (v1.0.0.4)
Zocklukas' Mod (v1.1.2.8)
imkSushi Mod (v3.0.1)
Thorium Mod (v1.2.13.4)
Infinity - Endless Items (v8.0)
Item Checklist (v0.2.0.1)
GRealm (v1.0.3.1)
Recipe Browser (v0.1.2.5)
ZoaklenMod (v0.7.0.1)
imkSushi Naturally Occuring Moons Mod (v1.0.1)
Prefixes For Enemies (v1.2.0)
Calamity Mod (v1.1.6.15)
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls (v0.8.5)
imkSushi Mod: Potions Addon (v1.0.3)
Large World Enabler (v0.1.0.2)
Shorter Respawn Time (v0.2.3.1)
Wireless (v1.1)
infinity and balanced aren't updated, check http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/modmigrationprogressalltime.php to check the rest.

Everything is now updated but the bug is still there.
I'm not getting any kind of error it just gets stuck when loading.
And it actually works with a workaround so that's a weird bug.

Everything is now updated but the bug is still there.
I'm not getting any kind of error it just gets stuck when loading.
And it actually works with a workaround so that's a weird bug.
Just to be clear, you deleted those mods, right?

Anyway, debugging this is easy, disable all mods, see if it works, enable a couple, see if it works, repeat until you figure out which mod is the problem.

PLEAS.You gods of terraria,tell me pleas HOW HOW to play multiplayer terraria with mods just how more ditals plllllsssss . I AM SO STUPID IN SUCH THINGES OR MAKE VIDEO PLEAS . I REALLY WHANT TO PLAY MODDED TERRARIA WITH MY FRIANDS

Just to be clear, you deleted those mods, right?

Anyway, debugging this is easy, disable all mods, see if it works, enable a couple, see if it works, repeat until you figure out which mod is the problem.
Just curious, what will happen with modded blocks (placed in the world) of which the mod is disabled?

@sorenger
Install tModLoader, then open terraria and download mods using the mod browser. Then you can create a multiplayer world and play. It's easier than you might think.

Back
Top Bottom