Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

PLEAS.You gods of terraria,tell me pleas HOW HOW to play multiplayer terraria with mods just how more ditals plllllsssss . I AM SO STUPID IN SUCH THINGES OR MAKE VIDEO PLEAS . I REALLY WHANT TO PLAY MODDED TERRARIA WITH MY FRIANDS
OR JUST GIVE ME link FOR VIDIO WHERE I CAN SEE ,HOW TO PLAY MODDED TERRARIA WITH FRIAND
PLEAS I NEED YOUR HELP

PLEAS.You gods of terraria,tell me pleas HOW HOW to play multiplayer terraria with mods just how more ditals plllllsssss . I AM SO STUPID IN SUCH THINGES OR MAKE VIDEO PLEAS . I REALLY WHANT TO PLAY MODDED TERRARIA WITH MY FRIANDS
OR JUST GIVE ME link FOR VIDIO WHERE I CAN SEE ,HOW TO PLAY MODDED TERRARIA WITH FRIAND
PLEAS I NEED YOUR HELP
Please watch your caps, because of that reason you'll get no help / possible report for spam.
This might help you (Even though it is outdated)
And this too
https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/357288572126214043/
Note: I don't know why but it is difficult to write Terraria how to install mods or something similar in google?

Last edited:
Huh... I'm suddenly able to decompile the npc.cs class in a little over 10 minutes. Before the recent update, it couldn't even decompile when left overnight.

The one thing that jumps out at me is the line "en MoonLordNerf.BiteNerf.PostUpdateBuffs()". It looks like the MoonLordNerf is broken and needs to be disabled.

Are all of these upgraded to tModLoader 0.9.x? If any are still 0.8.x, they could be causing your problem.
They are updated.

Thanks Mythix, I'll try it now!

Edit: Still not working, I hope it's not all of golden apple's mods as they are all really cool.. I'll try turning them off and post again tomorrow.

Sorry if this has already been reported but my mod browser doesnt work, heres a screenshot. (Im on Mac)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 17.15.56.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 17.15.56.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 344
They are updated.

Edit: Still not working, I hope it's not all of golden apple's mods as they are all really cool.. I'll try turning them off and post again tomorrow.
what is your modlist even ..... untitled mod ? seriously and you have recipe browser AND cheatsheet

Also do you actually use large world enabler ?

------------------------------------------------------------

2 bugs

First recall potions disable my hotbar and second minions despawn after a while

Also it just crashed .... for no reason :/

Any stability updates coming up as these bugs have been here for some time now.
[doublepost=1482427397,1482427377][/doublepost]
Sorry if this has already been reported but my mod browser doesnt work, heres a screenshot. (Im on Mac)
has already been reported

They are updated.

what is your modlist even ..... untitled mod ? seriously and you have recipe browser AND cheatsheet

Also do you actually use large world enabler ?

------------------------------------------------------------

2 bugs

First recall potions disable my hotbar and second minions despawn after a while

Also it just crashed .... for no reason :/

Any stability updates coming up as these bugs have been here for some time now.
[doublepost=1482427397,1482427377][/doublepost]
has already been reported
Haha yeah, I was downloading mods the second tmodloader updated to 1.3.4.4 my modpack is literally called "mod 'till you crash" Like I said, I'm not overly concerned, and I'll cull the mods soon, however I do enjoy some of the lesser known mods :p

Haha yeah, I was downloading mods the second tmodloader updated to 1.3.4.4 my modpack is literally called "mod 'till you crash" Like I said, I'm not overly concerned, and I'll cull the mods soon, however I do enjoy some of the lesser known mods :p
it's not stable enough to have to many mods .... it's not stable at all

btw you cant die with e core installed xD

it's not stable enough to have to many mods .... it's not stable at all
Surprisingly enough, I actually played singleplayer with more mods than this quite fine, it didn't crash at all, the only issue I had at one point was modded projectiles not doing any damage, I fixed that by removing a mod I've since forgotten the name of... My modlist is nearly every mod currently on the mod browser :p It just doesn't work in multiplayer, which like I say, it's not a huge deal.

Surprisingly enough, I actually played singleplayer with more mods than this quite fine, it didn't crash at all, the only issue I had at one point was modded projectiles not doing any damage, I fixed that by removing a mod I've since forgotten the name of... My modlist is nearly every mod currently on the mod browser :p It just doesn't work in multiplayer, which like I say, it's not a huge deal.
I know why I crashed terraria crashes when you have a few programs open at a time

It was likely because this many mods is a memory hog, I have 16gb ram and while all these mods are active I'm using around 9gb, having other programs (especially memory hogs such as chrome) will not help at all :p
9 gb ................... i only have 8 gb
Mine only uses 2.5 gb of ram .... the amounts your describing ..... must be large world enabler

Last edited:
So one of my friends is having trouble installing tModloader. He tried the manual installation and got this error:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
Any ideas? Hes using the Steam version of Terraria

Um can some one help? I am getting this error.

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Terraria.Item, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef)'.
at WingSlot.WingSlotPlayer.UpdateEquips(Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateEquips(Player player, Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Um can some one help? I am getting this error.

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Terraria.Item, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef)'.
at WingSlot.WingSlotPlayer.UpdateEquips(Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateEquips(Player player, Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
WingSlot isn't a 0.9 mod, so delete it.

Back
Top Bottom