Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just tried to play Terraria after updating, and game crashes to desktop every time i place any block.
I get the little white box saying this.

3/13/2017 7:55:54 AM
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
at ItemCustomizer.CustomizerPlayer.<weaponDye>m__0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)
at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
View attachment 162633

Just tried to play Terraria after updating, and game crashes to desktop every time i place any block.
I get the little white box saying this.

3/13/2017 7:55:54 AM
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
at ItemCustomizer.CustomizerPlayer.<weaponDye>m__0(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo)
at Terraria.ModLoader.DrawLayer`1.Draw(InfoType& drawInfo)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
View attachment 162633

disable item customizer and post this over there.

i updated my mod and gave a boss a custom song. so the tmod file is 7.2MB but this appears....
upload_2017-3-13_9-24-6.png

and one time my mod was 8MB this didnt pop up that time

My friends have Macs and can't seem to join modded games I host. They can join in on my games that are unmodded, but once mods are involved, they get an error that says mod was not signed by mod browser. Screen shot here:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...5936815105/Screenshot_2017-03-12_16.53.02.png

When they try to host server, their computer says it runs out of memory trying to initialize the server, then it crashes.
Is there a way to fix this? We tried manually downloading mods to their directories and using multiplayer to sync mods, but nothing seems to work.

I'll most likely have the GOG patches out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Depends on how RL stuff goes tomorrow, but it should be a slow day that gives me plenty of time to work on the GOG stuff. :)
Going to quote this because this is a really big thing for me, if it can't be fixed that'll suck, but it'd be nice to know what the status on this is, spent hours searching this and other threads about this issue.

In the WorldGen.TileRunner method, what does strength and step do exactly. I would like to make my custom only spawn as a 2x2 cube somewhere underground. Any help with either of those would be appreciated.

i have the launcher downloaded and working but i cant pickup any items in game not only that but i cant do anything (like go to settings or switch to different items) i thought it was because a mod was being a derp but when i disabled all the mods the bug was still there i don't know what is causing this so could i get some help :sigh::confused:

Hi i'm new here and i just wanted to say nice mod launcher it helps alot for getting mods, but lately a problem has been occurring where my terraria "modded version" crashes unexpectedly I tried everything i know I can do but it still crashes and i don't know what the problem is.

Here is the crashlog, you can look it if you want.

3/13/2017 2:44:34 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.GameInput.KeyConfiguration.WritePreferences()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInputProfile.Save()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.Save()
at Terraria.Main.SaveSettings()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)

I don't know what most of this stuff even means. The game crashes when i open the settings menu in terraria and when i'm in a world i can't save and quit so i'm forced to alt-F4 and also when i'm in the world nothing works in the settings menu. it's not like this with regular terraria but only with the tmodlauncher version. Any help would be greatly appreciated, that is if you want to help of course, it's your choice.

all i did was get the updated launcher and the save and exit stared working again its just that for me if i drop or us one item i cant do anything so jhanor that should fix ur problem :happy:

I am having a problem with my tmodloader server where if I use/place a sprite (vanilla or not) I will only be able to go to settings and relog, if not, I cannot even select items on my item bar.

I've Been Having Trouble With Launching Terraria With tModLoader,
When Ever I Try To Open Terraria (File, Steam, Or Shortcut) It Says This,
YzFmzgi.png

I Have tModLoader Currently Being Used, And Ive Tried Some things, Please Help

Also, When I Open The Terraria File, This Pops Up
hO5xQNZ.png

I thing tmodloader is broken, using version 0.9.2 and cant click any item after placing an item and toolbar doesn't work

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 183
Help? Im playing multiplayer with Thorium, experiance and classes and imksushi. And no I didn't update tmodloader to 0.9.2.1

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    48.7 KB · Views: 169
i accidently turned my tmodloader installer into a chrome file now every time i open it it open in chrome, what do i do now?
Google: How to change file associations. In this case, you need to fix .jar to open with java. Or just do the manual install.
[doublepost=1489444087,1489443736][/doublepost]
i updated my mod and gave a boss a custom song. so the tmod file is 7.2MB but this appears....
View attachment 162636
and one time my mod was 8MB this didnt pop up that time
You have to pm me with modname if you want more space

Back
Top Bottom