Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Have you run tModLoader before? It sounds like the game is trying to output to a resolution that your monitor doesn't support. Locate tModloaders config file, which is probably My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\config.json and change "Fullscreen": true, to "Fullscreen": false, then see if the game will launch windowed.

Yeah i have run tModloader before. I did what you said i should do and it didn't work BUT, i changed my resolution from 1600x900 to 1920x1080 in the config.json file and then my game worked just fine. It seems like a resolution other than 1920x1080 is causing this trouble. Thanks for your help :happy:

Last edited:
Has tmodloader just updated? So, how can i save my hero and world?
If I update it, i have to wait for the update of mods? How much time can it take?
Sorry for mistakes (I from Ukraine)

Hello, I noticed in the ExampleMod that it has a reference to ReLogic. I realised that I need the same reference to use DynamicSpriteFontExtensionMethods, (I think) but I don't know how to get a reference to ReLogic. I tried referencing the file ReLogic.Native.dll, but that threw an error. (make sure that the file is accessible and a valid assembly or COM component). Some help, please?
That's the other dll, the one you want is embedded in terraria.exe and you can use ilspy to extract or it's also in the tmodloader github references folder.

what does this mean
Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 18.43.36.png

um... It doesn't work for me. I tried to download it. First time I put the files in, it wouldn't work and said something about the files "System.Windows.Forms.Form" and stuff like that. Then I uninstalled the game, yet the files were still in there and wouldn't work. Please help. Also, I am on Mac OSX.

Last edited:
um... It doesn't work for me. I tried to download it. First time I put the files in, it wouldn't work and said something about the files "System.Windows.Forms.Form" and stuff like that. Then I uninstalled the game, yet the files were still in there and wouldn't work. Please help. Also, I am on Mac OSX.
Hey, buddy. Do us all a favor and read the past posts. Like, go ahead and scroll up three or so comments. It's okay, I can wait. Now that you've enlightened yourself, remember the lesson you learned today.

UMM GUYS! version 0.10 dosen't work at all

The error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'lnit' in Dll 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Dam that took a LONG time to type

UMM GUYS! version 0.10 dosen't work at all

The error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'lnit' in Dll 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Dam that took a LONG time to type

Same! can't launch it and have to go back to 1.3.44 :( HELP!!!

The new update did something that is giving me an error message. After the mods are done initializing, when it begins setting up, I get this message, and if I click continue it just brings up the error message again.
upload_2017-6-8_20-33-20.png

Back
Top Bottom