Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need help with this error report... how do i fix it?

Attachments

• 20170618_154711.jpg
    20170618_154711.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 214
c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : error CS0508: 'Alpha.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)': return type must be 'bool' to match overridden member 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModProjectile.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'

AND

c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Items\JungleNG.cs(14,30) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'toolTip' and no extension method 'toolTip' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

HELP!!!

Note : I've tried the Tmodloader discord and no one helped

c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : error CS0508: 'Alpha.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)': return type must be 'bool' to match overridden member 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModProjectile.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'

AND

c:\Users\sarah\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Alpha\Items\JungleNG.cs(14,30) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'toolTip' and no extension method 'toolTip' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

HELP!!!

Note : I've tried the Tmodloader discord and no one helped
Can I see the code?

Not sure what happened, but after updating Spirit Mod to 1.2.1, my game seems to always crash.

I think it's probably because I killed two of the Mech Bosses, which should've enabled the Spirit Biome after one, but since my world originally didn't have the Spirit Mod enabled, it doesn't have the Spirit Biome upon a Mech Boss kill, clashing with the Spirit Mod's code and eventually crashing the game.

EDIT/UPDATE: Might not be the Spirit Mod. Disabling it does not seem to solve the problem.

Attachments

• imageedit_1_5739769253.png
    imageedit_1_5739769253.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
For the newest update for tmodloader, i followed the update steps perfectly and am getting this message when i click the exe file

System.entrypointnotfoundexception unable to find an entry point named 'init' in DLL 'csteamworks'.

please help my brother is getting the same problem

Back
Top Bottom