Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

That is fantastic man, thank you.
Sorry for not telling you this myself. I'm away on holiday and don't have quick access to the internet.
Is there an integer value which specifies the creator of a dust instance (similar to projectile.owner). I'm trying to access the properties of that npc.
from memory, dust has a customData property that can be cast to the NPC you want. I can give you better help when I get home next week.

So I ran into a problem. After installing the mod loader successfully and porting over my vanilla character and worlds folders into the mod loaders folder, I found out that only 3 of my characters ported over (one of them didn't even let me select it) and some of worlds didn't port over as well as some weren't playable. Does anyone know how to fix this or maybe i'm porting things over wrong?

So I ran into a problem. After installing the mod loader successfully and porting over my vanilla character and worlds folders into the mod loaders folder, I found out that only 3 of my characters ported over (one of them didn't even let me select it) and some of worlds didn't port over as well as some weren't playable. Does anyone know how to fix this or maybe i'm porting things over wrong?
1.3.1 stuffs...

You can still use tmodloader, it just isn't updated to 1.3.1 yet. The steam auto update replaced the modded Terraria.exe, so just reinstall tmodloader. The only difference you'll notice is a few 1.3.1 sprites.
really?!?! so i can re download it bur still see 1.3.1? THANK YOUUU! <3
[doublepost=1464122426,1464122186][/doublepost]omg thx
[doublepost=1464122562][/doublepost]...... when i dowloaded tmoloader, my game went back to 1.3.0.8.......

really?!?! so i can re download it bur still see 1.3.1? THANK YOUUU! <3
[doublepost=1464122426,1464122186][/doublepost]omg thx
[doublepost=1464122562][/doublepost]...... when i dowloaded tmoloader, my game went back to 1.3.0.8.......
Yeah, the .exe file for tmodloader is still on 1.3.0.8. You'll see the updated images, since that's separate, but the code will take a few days to be ready for tmodloader 0.8.1. Guess I wasn't clear. Anyway, my point is you can still play using tmodloader 0.8, it'll just be a few days before tmodloader is updated with the code for Terraria 1.3.1.

ooohh ok so i can still play the 1.3.0.8 version but the 1.3.1 version is not out yet.
[doublepost=1464123385,1464123331][/doublepost]lol i didnt want to play 1.3.0.8 tmodloader so i had to reinstall Terraria.

Heya, i get a crash everytime i try to ENABLE my mod, when i build it, its fine, but enabling it gives me this:

Capture.PNG

(not to familar on posting pics... so hopefully that shows, if not, ill type it...)
[doublepost=1464133964,1464133932][/doublepost]Ah, it cant... Alas, i must type...
[doublepost=1464134187][/doublepost]An error occured while loading "New Mod"

this mod has automaticly been disabled.

Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable'I source,
Func'2 predicate)
at Terraria.Modloader.AssembelyManager.lnstantitateMods(List'ImodsToLoad)

Geez, that took a little while. But hope you can reslove this soon, thank you.

now this appeared while trying to Build and Reload the mod:

An Error ocured while compiling a mod.

c:\Users\Derpy\Documents\my games\Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\New Mod\NEw mod.cs(3,15) : error CS1514: { expected

hopefully you can get to this. thanks.

now this appeared while trying to Build and Reload the mod:

An Error ocured while compiling a mod.

c:\Users\Derpy\Documents\my games\Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\New Mod\NEw mod.cs(3,15) : error CS1514: { expected

hopefully you can get to this. thanks.

That's a syntax error.

So we need the code.

Back
Top Bottom