Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Alright so I followed the steps and tried to run it and it just won't run. No error message or anything like that. The game just doesn't start up. I've tried reinstalling Terraria, running the .exe, running from my steam client, everything.

Alright so I followed the steps and tried to run it and it just won't run. No error message or anything like that. The game just doesn't start up. I've tried reinstalling Terraria, running the .exe, running from my steam client, everything.
if you check the log, faudio is probably throwing up. Otherwise check event viewer and if there is an AccessViolationException, check for any program that could lock up your audio driver.

Is it possible to run this and the 32bit version still?
Not in the same folder.

Yes, it was Faudio that was the problem. How do I fix it?
[doublepost=1562163343,1562162834][/doublepost]Here's the log:

Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'FAudio': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()

if you check the log, faudio is probably throwing up. Otherwise check event viewer and if there is an AccessViolationException, check for any program that could lock up your audio driver.

Not in the same folder.
I have them in separate folders but the 32bit still reads all the mods I have for the 64 bit version. How do I make them read separate folders for the mods?

Yes, it was Faudio that was the problem. How do I fix it?
[doublepost=1562163343,1562162834][/doublepost]Here's the log:

Unhandled Exception
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'FAudio': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()
Update driver

I have them in separate folders but the 32bit still reads all the mods I have for the 64 bit version. How do I make them read separate folders for the mods?

That is impossible as far as I'm aware, you could alway modify the exe with dnspy to change the path tough. All you need to change is the Savepath variable

sorry! nevermind i 64bit laptop but my 64bit tml terraria keeps freezing keeps saying not responding please help me?

You might wanna try the 0.11 64bit that came out 2 day ago, it is much more stable. Otherwise send me the mod list.

With this installed I'm unable to delete my worlds ingame and have to do it outside of the game via documents and the terraria data folder. I hope you squash this issue, I really like this TmodLoader and it would be nice if most of it's problems are squashed.

With this installed I'm unable to delete my worlds ingame and have to do it outside of the game via documents and the terraria data folder. I hope you squash this issue, I really like this TmodLoader and it would be nice if most of it's problems are squashed.
Yeah, I gave up solving that problem after trying to solve it literally in 20 different way. I really don't know why it reufse to delete wathever I do but I can tell you the method doing that is a hot pile of garbage (because in theory is should work, but it doesn't here and I really don't why, getting help on solving that one would be nice too)

Yeah, I gave up solving that problem after trying to solve it literally in 20 different way. I really don't know why it reufse to delete wathever I do but I can tell you the method doing that is a hot pile of garbage (because in theory is should work, but it doesn't here and I really don't why, getting help on solving that one would be nice too)
You might need to contact the devs behind the tmodloader 32 bit on that, it's pretty cumbersome always having to shut off the game to delete worlds then turning the game back on and waiting an eternity for everything to load, but at least this tmodloader can enable me to play all the mods I always wanted to together without worrying about crashing. So keep up the good work, also nice to know that this can compile new mods now.

You might need to contact the devs behind the tmodloader 32 bit on that, it's pretty cumbersome always having to shut off the game to delete worlds then turning the game back on and waiting an eternity for everything to load, but at least this tmodloader can enable me to play all the mods I always wanted to together without worrying about crashing. So keep up the good work, also nice to know that this can compile new mods now.
Well, from what I saw it's not tML the issue, it seem like the windows API itself to be the problem. Because even using the C# way of deleting doesn't work.

Well, from what I saw it's not tML the issue, it seem like the windows API itself to be the problem. Because even using the C# way of deleting doesn't work.
Ok, now I understand not being able to squish the problem. Well whatever since I can still delete worlds via documents I guess it's a fair trade off to be able to pile mods after mod on top of each other. In any case keep working on it this is still a godsend despite the issues.

I need some help. I'm trying to mod on an old crappy laptop and I have 32 bit OS. Im trying to optimize my game but whenever I try to launch this it gives me this:
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
I saw other people had this error but those solutions didn't fix it
Captures of my TModloader 64 bit folder are included
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

I need some help. I'm trying to mod on an old crappy laptop and I have 32 bit OS. Im trying to optimize my game but whenever I try to launch this it gives me this:
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
I saw other people had this error but those solutions didn't fix it
Captures of my TModloader 64 bit folder are included
View attachment 223739 View attachment 223740
yeah, I think you might be better to stick with normal tml since you use a 32bit OS.

Back
Top Bottom