Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

pls help

1acc3d4832644038987d08eeb8946db6.png

EDIT: Fixed image.

I'm not downloading individual DLL files; there is an offchance that I will get a virus. I'm not making my potato computer more of a vegetable.

I reinstalled Terraria, let's see if that'll fix it.

The File has no viruses i assure you but if your unsure of the files you can always check the File at Virus Total. or scan it with your Antivirus.

I have downloaded many of these dll plugins and I have had no problems with any of them virus wise, installing them and figuring out why :red: is erroring thats a whole different issue lol.

CSteamworks.dll is only for the steam version, so you can just verify integrity of game cache to avoid downloading any external files.

pls help

1acc3d4832644038987d08eeb8946db6.png

EDIT: Fixed image.
I always forget to fix this message.
This either means that you're running the GOG version, or not running the mod in the steam terraria folder.

Don't go downloading dlls. Even for something like Steam dlls. They could contain malware. Only download from places you trust.

Now, for news. The update is really coming around now, and I feel it could be done this month. Though, that's not a promise, but an idea on how close I am.

I always forget to fix this message.
This either means that you're running the GOG version, or not running the mod in the steam terraria folder.

Don't go downloading dlls. Even for something like Steam dlls. They could contain malware. Only download from places you trust.

Now, for news. The update is really coming around now, and I feel it could be done this month. Though, that's not a promise, but an idea on how close I am.

I understand the risks and what not of Dll Files however this goes for all types of programs such as Exe , Dll, Bat well especially Bat and whatnot. Its good practice to always scan your files for Viruses/Malware before execution...if one does not trust the sourse the person does not have to use it.

I ENCOURAGE EXTREAM caution on all points when downloading files from the internet.

Also haven't you already said on the first post that it does not work with GOG games version?

Last edited:
Hey uh, for some reason Multiplayer does not work. It takes away Steam's ability to follow into a game, AND the invite ability. Making it impossible to play with a friend i had to convince to play this mod ;-; can I get some help on it? ( If you need another speec place besides this thats ok ) proof is in the screenshot, doesnt give a Invite To Game option. http://prntscr.com/dtakb8

Hey uh, for some reason Multiplayer does not work. It takes away Steam's ability to follow into a game, AND the invite ability. Making it impossible to play with a friend i had to convince to play this mod ;-; can I get some help on it? ( If you need another speec place besides this thats ok ) proof is in the screenshot, doesnt give a Invite To Game option. http://prntscr.com/dtakb8

If your trying to play this mod with Steam integration it does not work on this version of the game unfortunately, but the next Version 1.3.4.4 and above ..you will be able to play with Steam OnlinePlay. Were currently working on Adding new abilities and balancing out the game. So Stay tuned <3

In order for you to play with your friend you will have to Do "PortForward" or use a VPN such as Hamachi or Tunngle and EvolveHq for now.

Last edited:
Are you sure you're on the most recent version of Leveled? Its latest version is 1.3.0.8, and Steam integration was introduced in 1.3.0.1, so it should be working unless it's a bug with that Leveled version.
If that's not the case, you may need to port forward like Sumenora said.

Well, issue is the fact I wanted a leveled version. Yknow, the version where it's more of an RPG. If you guys can work on getting the Leveling and class systems into the 1.3.4.4 version thatd be great @-@

Well, issue is the fact I wanted a leveled version. Yknow, the version where it's more of an RPG. If you guys can work on getting the Leveling and class systems into the 1.3.4.4 version thatd be great @-@

We dont Really Do Classes persay, Terraria Leveled is a Vanilla Experience with a Leveling System its not like say mods like N-Terraria.

Of course! <3 Dungeon Defenders 2 Content WILL be on Terraria Leveled <3

they also have there own Level and Experience to gain from killing them. but its balanced. but that will be on 1.3.4.4.
hello ! the crossover content is in now ? because in current terraria i installed the leveled and works fine but some problems like there is no new water animation and digging animations are gone, what is that ? is terraria leveled going to be updated soon or the crossover content is already in it ?

Back
Top Bottom