Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Update 2:
-------------
It also seems that in-game Achievements dont stay unlocked as well when done in Unleveled

But does the Steam part of achievement tracking stay unlocked? I'm not worried as much about the in-game tracking, just the Steam part that I can show off for bragging rights.

But does the Steam part of achievement tracking stay unlocked? I'm not worried as much about the in-game tracking, just the Steam part that I can show off for bragging rights.

Yes the Steam Achievements Stay unlocked however the In-game don't work too well in Unleveled

Whenever anyone can, could someone test multiplayer? I want to make sure it still works like it's supposed to. I can't do it by myself anymore in 1.3 since it crashes when I try.

Whenever anyone can, could someone test multiplayer? I want to make sure it still works like it's supposed to. I can't do it by myself anymore in 1.3 since it crashes when I try.

I have Tested it in a LAN/Hamachi Enviroment with 2 Machines.
as well as Non-Hamachi Dedicated Servers

And i'm happy to announce that Multiplayer Works in both areas. This also applies to Steam Intergration... Your Welcomes Sweetie <3

Also runs 60FPS on Single, As for multiplayer it depends on how many people are on the server

1 - 8 players : 60 FPS
11 - 20 Players : 40 -50 FPS
50+ Players : 20 -30 FPS
(This is based on my machine as results verify)

I should also try to do that on linux machines but eh..maybe when i'm not lazy to reinstall a Virtual OS

Last edited:
If I could make a suggestion for the KH health bars, I find it odd that there isn't a portrait of some kind in it. I'd like to suggest perhaps having a character model on it. Either a static model that only has what items are equipped, or maybe an animated one which mimics the actions of the character.

I understand that something like this would be challenging to do. Especially if you can't just make a copy of the character appear on the HP bar.
I just found it odd for the HP bar to be blank.

Thanks for the Bars and stuff anyway! I love them. c:

O-M-G (Oh magic gotest) I cant wait untill you will release it ! PLs just approx how long you think the develop will take ?? #OMG #ILTM #TBF #BTP #WTBGF
(I Love The Mod) , (The Big Fan) , (Big Terraria Player) , (Want To Be Gotest Friend)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439818611,1439818559][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW take a look to Signature

Back
Top Bottom