Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So, yesterday, me and my friend started playing on new update, and i was few new "mechanics/BUGS" with the npcs, i read changelog, and found nothing abount npc AI changes
Basically, npc spawn as intended, near their houses etc. but if you manage to change their housing place, some npcs just breaks their AI... not only they are somethimes stuck on a chair in a house on the other side of the map and even when you remove it, they start walkin randomly, and sit on another one, but they just get stuck in a caves/terrain, and even at night, they dont teleport back to home, maybye that wouldn't be much problem, but i just can't use pylons, because npc's that owns houses nerby are somewhere else on the map, and are not coming back for like 3/4 terraria days :rolleyes:, that seems to work the same in single/multi, i saw similar problem in a terraria-tuber video, when a merchant didn't want to teleport to home.
This don't make terraria unplayable, but makes it kinda annoying when i have to kill bugged npc's every time all over the map
I had similar problem when i found tavernkeeper in a cave, and he despite having his own house, stayed there for so long
+restarting world didn't make the npc's to teleport back
1603435073458.png
1603435127604.png

It's reported, some valid house configurations are buggy.
Try moving chairs, sometimes it helps.

Back
Top Bottom