Resolved [1.4.3] Bugged Abigail

RocketBoy02

Official Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Google Pixel 6
Mobile OS
Android 11
Hey all! Rocket here again.

First and foremost, thank you, DR, for bringing 1.4.3 to mobile! It's so far been great to play, and I love the update!

However, I did encounter a pretty annoying bug regarding the Abigail summon. For some reason, whenever she goes to attack an enemy like a slime, she ends up missing with her attack. It's very concerning for someone who's playing summoner and doesn't have access to whips yet. If y'all could fix this, that'd be great!

Hey all! Rocket here again.

First and foremost, thank you, DR, for bringing 1.4.3 to mobile! It's so far been great to play, and I love the update!

However, I did encounter a pretty annoying bug regarding the Abigail summon. For some reason, whenever she goes to attack an enemy like a slime, she ends up missing with her attack. It's very concerning for someone who's playing summoner and doesn't have access to whips yet. If y'all could fix this, that'd be great!
Hi there @RocketBoy02, does she miss every single time, or just some times? If you could get some video of it to illustrate the issue better, that would be great.

As an early game summon, she's not going to be hit every target she goes after 100% of the time. Also, when you add more summon strength to her (example: bewitching table) she'll get faster.

After some discussion and deduction thanks to the terraria discord, I've been able to pinpoint the problem. I think her AOE hitbox wasn't added, only her contact hitbox, so she wouldn't be able to hit an enemy unless they ran into her. Attached is a video of the issue, taken directly from my playthrough; note that the green slime only takes damage when it jumps into her. This is on the current patch of the game, 1.4.3.2.0.
screen-20220427-131405_2.gif

After some discussion and deduction thanks to the terraria discord, I've been able to pinpoint the problem. I think her AOE hitbox wasn't added, only her contact hitbox, so she wouldn't be able to hit an enemy unless they ran into her. Attached is a video of the issue, taken directly from my playthrough; note that the green slime only takes damage when it jumps into her. This is on the current patch of the game, 1.4.3.2.0.View attachment 366120
Thanks for the video @RocketBoy02

I have same issue like you. My Abigail attack is repeatly missed. She must make contact to enemy for do damage. Not like pc edition. Abigail dont need to contact hes body for do damage. Pc edition AOE is more bigger than mobile. Hes just need hes flash to contact enemy. Different with mobile, hes flash cant damage it. That like video you just shared.

Last edited:
I have such a problem, in the pc version of the terraria abigail can be improved with the help of a call. And in the mobile version, no.
Playing on version 1.4.3.2.3

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2023-01-06-06-36-57-717.gif
    Screenrecorder-2023-01-06-06-36-57-717.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom