[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hey I really want to try this out but every time I try to run it my computer says it cant find the file. Can anyone help?

it sayrun with elevated permisons may run into issues help?

cany any one help ? when it crashes terrraria it say prestn derective key was not given pls help

after I finished choose the plugins and launch terraria it says. I tried to run steam in administrator and still wont open my terraria. My steam says its running but its not and It only runs when I reinstall terraria and don't use terraria patcher
View attachment 120585
[doublepost=1466652610,1466652121][/doublepost]its fixed
[doublepost=1466653057][/doublepost]how can I change the bind for full bright?

How did you fix it? I'm having the same problem.

Hey! I downloaded this mod about 4 months ago and up until now it has done great! Though, today i launched the menu and patched and saved everything and everything was normal. When i launched terraria, after saying ok to the warning for backup, terraria just said "Terraria- Playing" on steam even though terraria had not opened. I decided to wait and then the terraria panel on steam Went from "Terraria-Playing" to just terraria. Basically terraria never launches but says it is launched. How can i fix this so i can play with the mod as well? I even tested it without the mod and it launches fine and im able to play but when i launch the mod it does not work. Keeping in mind that i did set up the file to go to terraria in the folder like the directions say.. Hope you can help me! Thanks!

i have just 10 buffs on me annnd no minions when i go too host and play (new world) or join via steam its SOOOOOO Lag'y but single player is no lag so why?:nursecrying:;(:dryadcry::merchantcry:~:cry:`:cry:

i have just 10 buffs on me annnd no minions when i go too host and play (new world) or join via steam its SOOOOOO Lag'y but single player is no lag so why?:nursecrying:;(:dryadcry::merchantcry:~:cry:`:cry:
most likely its cause you are using the patcher and the host isnt when you join someone else but as to why its lagging when you are host not entirely sure could be a similar matter like the server program runs for default terraria and you are running a modded one causing server connection lag for you

I can't seem to get the Events Plugin to work. I have a laptop that deals with the key FN. I've been pressing numpad 5 but all it does is change the sun. No monsters spawn. Can anyone help?

I can't seem to get the Events Plugin to work. I have a laptop that deals with the key FN. I've been pressing numpad 5 but all it does is change the sun. No monsters spawn. Can anyone help?
does your laptop not have a numpad? i have a laptop with the FN key and a numpad but i know there are keyboards without numpads

as for working around that you can go into the plugin.ini file and change the keys once you have loaded the game atleast once with the Event Plugin active in the patcher

there was a list of codes for setting buttons in the main post

couldnt quote it in but this is it
Use this link for key codes in your Plugins.ini: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.xna.framework.input.keys.aspx

does your laptop not have a numpad? i have a laptop with the FN key and a numpad but i know there are keyboards without numpads

as for working around that you can go into the plugin.ini file and change the keys once you have loaded the game atleast once with the Event Plugin active in the patcher

there was a list of codes for setting buttons in the main post

couldnt quote it in but this is it
Use this link for key codes in your Plugins.ini: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.xna.framework.input.keys.aspx
omg I'm so :red:ed. The events only work in singleplayer. But I don't have the plugin.ini. That's the only problem I have now.

But I don't have the plugin.ini. That's the only problem I have now.

thats very strange have you atleast once played the game in singleplayer with the patcher and any number of plugins active?

the Plugins.ini file would show up in the terraria directory Steam>steamapps>common>Terraria most cases right next to PluginLoader.dll or atleast it does for me

also yeah the patcher was made for singleplayer in mind i bet cause it mods the game not the server and so most if not all of the options either wont work or are very buggy in a multiplayer game i know for sure tho that the item duper option works tho i use it alot but im host in most times i play with my friends

Hi, I've been using this for a while and one time I was messing around with the Item Replication and I managed to get it so that when I Pressed R and replicated an Item it would put it in a stack of like 999999 but I'm not sure how I did that because I recently replaced that file and I don't know what part to change in the Item Replication code in Notepad, any help would be much much appreciated!!

Hi, I've been using this for a while and one time I was messing around with the Item Replication and I managed to get it so that when I Pressed R and replicated an Item it would put it in a stack of like 999999 but I'm not sure how I did that because I recently replaced that file and I don't know what part to change in the Item Replication code in Notepad, any help would be much much appreciated!!

that is very interesting ill have to check that out ill edit this post when i find out which part if you dont find it before me if you do please respond what you did cause that sounds nice for when building stuff

after a few minutes of tweaking settings i found a setting that changed how many i got from 1 click
Main.mouseItem.stack = 0; (basicly if nothing is changed in that file and its similar to mine its line 49) is the default i switched it to = 10;
and the first dupe click gave me 11 of the item i was duping
so set that to a high number and should do what you had before
this change does not make every click after the first click give 11 but instead just makes the first click start at said number

for me atleast the number picked up with this code changed is always 1 higher then what you set so if you want an exact 999999 set 999998 and you will grab the first number

the changes to the file will not take effect ingame if the game is open when the change is made you will have to restart the game also for me the change in the file seemed to cause my game to start up and load a tad slower so becareful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom