[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I cant get this work with mods which make this useless.
If tModLoader is updated to Terraria 1.3.4.3 I will try to make my patcher compatible with it.

I'm going to see if I can make a buff time command for this patcher, thanks again for making this patcher!

EDIT: How many more plugins do you plan on creating for this patcher?

a way to add buffs?
a way to delete debuffs by right clicking on them?
a way to set the damage on certain weapons without having to use prefix keep multiple times?

etc?

Also, multiplayer bugs:
using the teleport plugin while clicking on the world map sometimes crashes the game. Might be the server not sending enough map data?

Prefix Plugin Doesn't add a prefix to certain objects like last prism
  • I don't have any plans to make more plugins. Anyone is free to add their own plugins and if I like it, I'll add it to the distribution.
  • I don't support multiplayer.
  • Prefix plugin works fine. Just tested it. You pick up the item and type something like "/prefix demonic" or "/prefix 0" to get rid of prefixes.

The GOG version is just non steam...it worked for me before i updated to 1.3.3.3

If you need the GOG (non steam) version you can just pirate it (yes i know its illegal but you already bought the game on steam so its ok)

Edit: Now i downloaded it and it doesnt work for any version that i previously had...same error mesage

first error message

http://imgur.com/vPl2txa

second error message (after i click ok)

http://imgur.com/f46mIm0

Then it says the normal "Done" when i press ok but i open terraria (with administrator stuff) and nothing is patched.... please help me!
TerrariaPatcher isn't made to be backwards compatible. It is only compatible with the latest version of Terraria. You'll have to check out the GitHub history and find an older version if you want it to work.

Prefix bug is still there, also, I don't know what it is but how do I make items on the ground stop flying at me from miles away?
Can you explain what items are causing the prefix bug for you? I tested many items and it seemed to be okay now. Using latest TerrariaPatcher (v1.2.0.28).

Does this work on 1.3.4.3
Yes.

I apologize if this issue has already been fixed, but here is what I am dealing with.

I run the patcher with administrative rights, patch my game, run steam with administrative rights and then try to run terraria and I get the message,
"Elevated administrator privileges not detected, you may run into issues!
If you are running via Steam, please start Steam with elevated administrator privileges."

If anyone has any idea how to keep this from happening, I'd love to hear. This is a patcher that I definitely would love to try out, but due to this, I can't. :(

EDIT: I'm unsure what I did but it just started up with the patcher lol.

Last edited:
If tModLoader is updated to Terraria 1.3.4.3 I will try to make my patcher compatible with it.

• I don't have any plans to make more plugins. Anyone is free to add their own plugins and if I like it, I'll add it to the distribution.
  • I don't support multiplayer.
  • Prefix plugin works fine. Just tested it. You pick up the item and type something like "/prefix demonic" or "/prefix 0" to get rid of prefixes.

TerrariaPatcher isn't made to be backwards compatible. It is only compatible with the latest version of Terraria. You'll have to check out the GitHub history and find an older version if you want it to work.

Can you explain what items are causing the prefix bug for you? I tested many items and it seemed to be okay now. Using latest TerrariaPatcher (v1.2.0.28).

Yes.

Is there any documentation on how to get started in making a plugin?

Such as which subprogram to use and what each does (handling buff updates, turret updates)

also, does the spider staff not count towards the turret count?

And specifically, using /prefix mythical on a last prism sometimes works, but after a while, stops working for me.
Leaf blower was another one too
(this occured in both singleplayer and multiplayer)

Edit: I have added some plugins to modify the both the turret. lifesteal, and minion plugin, allowing them to be changed through the user's input in the chatbox. If you can, please take a look through the code, and tell me if it's alright, my C# is pretty new, I've only been doing code for about a year and a half now, and this is the first project I have actually used this knowledge in

Attachments

• ChangedPlugins.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Even though this patcher is not aimed on multiplayer, I made a plugin that has sense in this mode only. It is ShowInventory, which does what its name says. By typing /shinv in chat with optional number of player you will be shown that player's inventory in [in]convenient form.

Attachments

• ShowInventory.zip
    707 bytes · Views: 141
I have a problem with my Terraria, that whenever I try to play, the game crahes.
I:
- verified game files twice
- installed new patcher
- patched Terraria with patcher on administrator and without it ( 2 different situations )
- ran steam as administrator
- created new world and character
and it still crashes every time I try to load a world.
I'm on Windows 10, if that helps.

NEED HELP ASAP :CCC

I have a problem with my Terraria, that whenever I try to play, the game crahes.
I:
- verified game files twice
- installed new patcher
- patched Terraria with patcher on administrator and without it ( 2 different situations )
- ran steam as administrator
- created new world and character
and it still crashes every time I try to load a world.
I'm on Windows 10, if that helps.

NEED HELP ASAP :CCC

Run terraria.exe as an administrator through the directory

And specifically, using /prefix mythical on a last prism sometimes works, but after a while, stops working for me.
By design the Last Prism CANNOT get the mythical prefix because it doesn't have knockback, notice at the tooltip how it says that, the best modifier it can get is Demonic.

I have added some plugins to modify the both the turret. lifesteal, and minion plugin, allowing them to be changed through the user's input in the chatbox. If you can, please take a look through the code, and tell me if it's alright, my C# is pretty new, I've only been doing code for about a year and a half now, and this is the first project I have actually used this knowledge in
Having to activate the plugin everytime is kinda of a annoying, so I suggest you do it so it auto enables itself.

By design the Last Prism CANNOT get the mythical prefix because it doesn't have knockback, notice at the tooltip how it says that, the best modifier it can get is Demonic.

Having to activate the plugin everytime is kinda of a annoying, so I suggest you do it so it auto enables itself.

Well, now I feel like an idiot... Guess it's all working, unless there's a way to give a prefix to items that can't get it

Well, if you want to play legit, you don't want to have (2^32)/2 amount of minions out when you play, also it allows you to set the amount as well as 100 is what the code forces you to have

I repatched my terraria so i dont insta respawn but i keep insta respawning, i disabled the respawn plugin and repatched but it keeps happening, what is the normal respawn time and how do i change it?

whenever i patch it i keep getting invalid platform and it also wont patch it ive tried reinstalling terraria but it still gives me the same error

BE CAREFUL. I love this thing but it made one of my characters unplayable and the backups didn't help. I lost him for ever which suckkkkkkkss but otherwise this is a great thing
[doublepost=1481250424,1481250371][/doublepost]
just an issue i got whenever i patched my first character was no longer playable it was there but i couldnt click the option to play possible bug?
Same with me

Back
Top Bottom