[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Have you tried toggling your minimap off to see the slots? I was able to see the new slot by doing this. Hope it helps.

That works, thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438199180,1438199004][/DOUBLEPOST]
after i used this i got this:
2552v6q.png

I get the same thing

Wtf when i download this and try to launch it it says "TerrariaPatcher is not a valid win32 application!" Please help me i really wanted the mod!!!!

Can some help with my problem idk why it happened this is what it said when i launched terrariapatcher it said "TerrariaPatcher is not a valid application."
Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can some help with my problem idk why it happened this is what it said when i launched terrariapatcher it said "TerrariaPatcher is not a valid application."
Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a 64 bit operating system or a 32 bit? (if you don't know which you have, you can check your C: drive. If you have a Program Files x86 folder, you have 64 bit, otherwise it's 32 bit)

TerrairaPatcher can only run on 64 bit windows operating systems.

I'm probably just blind but I couldn't find what the "Steam Fix" option does. Any ideas?
It lets you run the Terraria without having Steam open.

Awesome! They both work now :)

Also... changing hotkeys still doesn't work for me, even if I restart or repatch Terraria...
Which hotkeys? Make sure you are adding a proper hotkey. There is no error message that shows if you put an invalid hotkey. Like if I put "hello" as one of my hotkeys, it will just use the default hotkey instead of showing you an error message.

after i used this i got this:
2552v6q.png
Watch the video in the main post to make sure you are patching it correctly.

does this work ofr mac
Nope and it never will. Buy a PC.

For example, I tried changing the hotkey for toggling NPC spawns from 'N' to 'E', so I wrote that in the plugin cs, but it will still be 'N' in the game, regardless if I repatch the game with the edited hotkey in the cs file.

Same as with the 'rare drops only' hotkey, I wanted to change it from 'right ctrl' to 'D', and did the same thing, but without effect.

For example, I tried changing the hotkey for toggling NPC spawns from 'N' to 'E', so I wrote that in the plugin cs, but it will still be 'N' in the game, regardless if I repatch the game with the edited hotkey in the cs file.

Same as with the 'rare drops only' hotkey, I wanted to change it from 'right ctrl' to 'D', and did the same thing, but without effect.
  1. I close Terraria down completely.
  2. I open up my plugin configuration (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Plugins.ini).
  3. I edit the NPC section's Toggle entry to say 'Toggle=E' instead of the default of 'Toggle=N':
IttM6G3.png

When I reload Terraria, it works with the new key configuration! Tada.. It's working fine for me. What language is your computer set to? What kind of computer do you have? Windows 7?

Oooh, I thought I was supposed to edit the plugins directly (like NPC.cs). They both work now, thanks a lot c:

Amazing mod, I love it! Two questions though,
1) How do i get rid of the feature where anything that is on the ground will just fly over to you? I just cant figure it out!
2) How do you use the ItemConfig Plugin, I cant find "the plugin's source code" because im pretty bad with code.
Thanks!

Amazing mod, I love it! Two questions though,
1) How do i get rid of the feature where anything that is on the ground will just fly over to you? I just cant figure it out!
2) How do you use the ItemConfig Plugin, I cant find "the plugin's source code" because im pretty bad with code.
Thanks!
1) You have extended range enabled. Press Enter to bring up the chat, then type "/range" without the quotes. If you still want to be able to reach farther without the /range cheat grabbing items from far away, you'll need to get the accessories built into the game for that. (You'll have to expand the Construction pane to see them.)

2) This post should help. http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ased-inventory-editor.404/page-11#post-630768
[DOUBLEPOST=1438237263,1438236878][/DOUBLEPOST]@Transcend, I'm back with yet another suggestion. Let me know if they become annoying or anything. :p

Add a day counter to the time. I think it'd be kind of cool to know how many in-game days have gone by. Maybe not to the Watches, but the GPS and up should tell you.

The items I edit with usetime (to 0) won't change back when I type /usetime. I can change it to other usetimes (ex: 20) and it will stay but when I type usetime on it after I've changed it again, it resets back to 0. Please help.

do you think you could make some changes with the boss spawner? i was trying to fight a couple bosses at once (Example 5 EoC) but they overlap and its just like fighting one ._.
Just like so if i spawn multiple it would spawn them in different locations (not far but like one to the left of me and right of me) So if i would spawn 5 it would spawn them away from eachother but not far from the player Hopefully you understand :)

The items I edit with usetime (to 0) won't change back when I type /usetime. I can change it to other usetimes (ex: 20) and it will stay but when I type usetime on it after I've changed it again, it resets back to 0. Please help.

Did you set their usetime to 0 in the ItemConfig plugin? If yes, that is their new default value it will revert to.

Just like so if i spawn multiple it would spawn them in different locations (not far but like one to the left of me and right of me) So if i would spawn 5 it would spawn them away from eachother but not far from the player Hopefully you understand :)
Doubt it'll be overhauled just for that. Use the "/npc cnpc" command; it lets you spawn the npc at your cursor. You'll have to spawn them individually, but you can place them where you like.

Also, you can Ctrl+C the stuff you put into the chat box, so you're not frantically trying to type the next command as Duke is murderizing your face, or whatever. Autopause also works.

Back
Top Bottom