[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I can't play terraria anymore. I've deleted the local content, everything... It STILL SAYS THAT YOU NEED TO OPEN IT FROM STEAM EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN DOING THAT THANKS A LOT MOD CREATOR I LOST MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I accidentally said "No" to "Would you like to restore your backup before patching?" and now every time I patch and save, no matter what I say, it keeps giving me an error and I can't access the plugins. HELP PLS

Plz help me!!! Wenever i join a server made by me or someone else it lags like heck. Plz fix i really like this mod and i would like to use it on servres

Is there anyway to reduce weapon damage using item config? I want to use some hardmode weapons in prehardmode to make it more interesting but way to op to start off. I know you can add damage but can you remove damage as well?

that addon is from the same guy that made the terrarion and a web based inventory editor, rather than by OP. (though OP made his patcher open to new plugins for a reason: so it was easy to cover all the bases if you knew how to code)

all you need is an item ID and a rough idea of how much you want to nerf it so it's balanced for pre-hardmode, in terms of usetime, damage... and you should be game...

I dont know if you still look at this but, everytime I spawn any npc in multiplayer like a boss or merchant for example, the friendly npc's last for about 3 seconds and the bosses hit me once and then disappear, this goes for all summoned mobs.

Ugh so many utilities that I cant really play without this anymore. I wish it was somehow compatible with tmodloader. I want to play with other mods and use the patcher. Thanks for this though! Amazing.

Can you help me? i was trying to troll my friend on terraria, and i was changing the patches so he would not think that i'm using mods, then when i went to play it, a message appeared saying "Please launch the game from your steam client" WHAT DO I DO??? and yes, i did read the whole thing, i tried to follow the steps, and did not work. And before it did work on first try. now it's not working!

So its working fine and all, but as soon as clicked host and play and my server started up, i dropped down to 0 - 3 fps, and it would not go away? Im normally on about 40-60 fps? Any tips?

Is it possible to use this patcher to only enable plugin support and do not patch anything else (like spawn rates)?

/prefix keep is very op.

Attachments

• Capture 2015-12-06 12_44_52.png
    Capture 2015-12-06 12_44_52.png
    381.7 KB · Views: 322
hello, when you modify the terraria with Terraria Patcher to start the terraria, the terraria no charge, does not start, go to the Task Manager windows and says he is only taking 114kb in memory, after a few hours does not increase, it is say that will not start the game, like I can fix this?

Back
Top Bottom