Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

You can - click on any item slot (to select it), and then click the number next to "Index: " on the right (in "Edit") tab to edit the item ID. For guessable reasons Terrasavr won't be able to display icon\stats for non-vanilla items, but it can manipulate them just fine, and you can assemble your own "libraries" of items by saving a tab and then loading it as a library using the button on the bottom-right of the item area.

Okay this really helped but i have encountered another problem, you see when modifying the character on a mod such as N Terraria, they have certain things extra for the character such as levels, skill points, and races, but whenever i use this it erases all that extra info reverting the character to a vanilla state making me start all over again, or atleast i would have if i havent backed my characters up xD

Okay this really helped but i have encountered another problem, you see when modifying the character on a mod such as N Terraria, they have certain things extra for the character such as levels, skill points, and races, but whenever i use this it erases all that extra info reverting the character to a vanilla state making me start all over again, or atleast i would have if i havent backed my characters up xD
This was a problem for a long time, but should be fixed now (the program will keep whatever other info in the player files intact so long as it's after the usual stuff).
Also updated the program with a manual and a fair bunch of UI-related fixes and small improvements. Should be good.

This was a problem for a long time, but should be fixed now (the program will keep whatever other info in the player files intact so long as it's after the usual stuff).
Also updated the program with a manual and a fair bunch of UI-related fixes and small improvements. Should be good.
Ok thanks will try this out later on but for now i am going to bed and have to deal with school, will let you know if it works or not, thanks for the help!

how to edit haha sorry for the wrong grammar :V
[DOUBLEPOST=1451265441,1451265388][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG haha i edited it :V tnx for the time venomalix

can anybody help me? i dont know where im gonna put
Your edited files? They should go in
Code:
Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players
. Choose to overwrite the file rather than ignore it.

Note, this file path is for Windows, Linux goes in
Code:
~/.local/Terraria/Players
and Mac I have zero idea about where it should go.

For Mac, it goes in a special folder. To find it, go up to the menu bar while in Finder and click "Go." Hold down the option key. A new option will appear, called Library. If my memory serves me, you can use that to go to Application Support > Terraria > Players. I usually have to drag-and-drop files, unfortunately.

Alas, the only information stored is what item it is (ID), how much there is (quantity), and the prefix.

However, that can be done via plugins, and I've made a plugin for TerraPatcher.
So you would run the program to patch Terraria.exe with plugin support (you probably want to untick everything but "plugin support" and clear the "persistent buff" list), then you would drop the plugin source file,
https://gist.github.com/YellowAfterlife/1edaa4060191823ee366 (click "View Raw" and save-as)
to the Terraria/Plugins (TerrariaPatcher should make that directory)
and then you can make a "ItemConf.ini" (if you don't, a empty one will be made on game start) and add stuff like this to it
Code:
[item426]
name=Breaker Blade Plus
damage=78
usetime=20
scale=1.3
knockback=12
(426 is Breaker Blade' item ID, you can find them on wiki or Terranion)
I Dont understand how to use.... could u plz halp mah?

this is what is did....

is this correct... the file is always called ItemConf only for some reason...

[item3063]
name=Luc's Legendary Sword
damage=9001
usetime=0
scale=9000.1
knockback=9001

I Dont understand how to use.... could u plz halp mah?

this is what is did....

is this correct... the file is always called ItemConf only for some reason...

[item3063]
name=Luc's Legendary Sword
damage=9001
usetime=0
scale=9000.1
knockback=9001
Since you replaced the Meowmere you would have to go ingame and get a Meowmere I suppose? I haven't tried this yet but that seems like how it would work.

Alas, the only information stored is what item it is (ID), how much there is (quantity), and the prefix.

So you would run the program to patch Terraria.exe with plugin support (you probably want to untick everything but "plugin support" and clear the "persistent buff" list), then you would drop the plugin source file,
https://gist.github.com/YellowAfterlife/1edaa4060191823ee366 (click "View Raw" and save-as)
and then you can make a "ItemConf.ini" (if you don't, a empty one will be made on game start) and add stuff like this to it
Code:
[item426]
name=Breaker Blade Plus
damage=78
usetime=20
scale=1.3
knockback=12
I've copypasted the raw message into a NotepadX (.cs) file on WIndows 10. I can't figure out where I put the item message. I've tried it multiple times in different spots and it won't work. It displays the following message:

upload_2016-4-23_13-12-53.png

I tried giving myself Vampire Knives, and put it in right before the last 3 curly brackets:

[item 1569]
name=Lord Vampire Knives
damage=100
usetime=1
scale=1.3
knockback=2.75

Also, how do you give yourself the item in game?
Think you could give me a step by step tutorial for the clueless pleb, please? ._.
(sorry for being stupid)

Last edited:
I've copypasted the raw message into a NotepadX (.cs) file on WIndows 10. I can't figure out where I put the item message. I've tried it multiple times in different spots and it won't work. It displays the following message:

View attachment 105951
I tried giving myself Vampire Knives, and put it in right before the last 3 curly brackets:

[item 1569]
name=Lord Vampire Knives
damage=100
usetime=1
scale=1.3
knockback=2.75

Also, how do you give yourself the item in game?
Think you could give me a step by step tutorial for the clueless pleb, please? ._.
(sorry for being stupid)
PROTIP: Don't put UseTime at 1, the minimum is 2

Code:
[item426]
name=Breaker Blade Plus
damage=78
usetime=20
scale=1.3
knockback=12
Hey, I don't really understand your explanation fully, specifically the "plugin source file" part. Can you help me out?

Updated to 1.3.1.
This also includes fixes for some missing item names and fixes compatibility with very old (1.1.x) versions.

Also, apologies to anyone whose messages I didn't answer on forums or email - this is a very busy year so far.

when running it via the html version, sometimes my video driver stops responding, and the webpage becomes black, before loading again. when this happens, all of the item sprites are not there (even if they were not opened), but I can select the items. by chance would there be a way in the future to fix this without refreshing the browser?

when running it via the html version, sometimes my video driver stops responding, and the webpage becomes black, before loading again. when this happens, all of the item sprites are not there (even if they were not opened), but I can select the items. by chance would there be a way in the future to fix this without refreshing the browser?
Oh, I haven't heard of that one before. Does this happen regardless of how large the browser window is? And in what browser?
Could be because the the image with items had grown pretty large (1280x4680 with 1.3.1 update), but I had an impression that hardware acceleration in browsers wouldn't be trying to handle something it obviously can't.

Back
Top Bottom