1.4.5 Challenge Run!

Mad789🌳

The Destroyer
Hey guys I’m doing a 1.4.5 challenge were YOU get to chose how I play! Here are the rules

1. I start the play through tomorrow

2. 1 day= 1 suggestion from you

3. The character is already made, but not the world.

4. Ideas include world type, world seed, world name, and difficulty, and house shape and materials.

5. You can chose my class, I’ve played all classes but mage, mixed classes are allowed.

6. You guys tell me when I fight a boss, has to be in order.

7. Every day I will post updates with
photos!

8. You can remove someone’s rule once a day!

Happy hunting Terrarians!

Last edited:
Letting people pick the seed and difficulty for a challenge run is a mistake unless you want "get fixed boi" on Legendary Mode. Hope you like dying. :p

(Suggesting a Large "get fixed boi" world on Legendary Mode so other people don't have to.)

Make all your houses look like a boulder (also they have to be builded with any type of stone material) // all your houses need to have a boulder inside.
CHOOSE.
(Sorry for making you suffer with the second option)
:boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder:

Only being able to use flails will add some fun
Also fishbowl as a helmet your allowed to take it off to breathe

After reading all the comments I’m starting to regret this;(. But is everyone okay with me using a mix of weapon suggestions, like flail and summons and fishbowl.

After reading all the comments I’m starting to regret this;(. But is everyone okay with me using a mix of weapon suggestions, like flail and summons and fishbowl.
Fishbowl is a helmet that makes you low water so you have to keep an eye on your oxygen level and swap it out for vanity to gain breath. I think a mix is fine

Place torches everywhere you explore using Smart Cursor, and never use biome torches or torch swap.
Also, have a minecart track for your WoF arena. (I recommend using it for other bosses too, Minecarts are op.)

Keep it to one thing, then put in more and more challenges; until you find the game/challenge to your liking

In get fixed boi, every weapon has reworks, look at them here!

In get fixed boi, every weapon has reworks, look at them here!
That's not the official wiki use wiki.gg

Take a Guide to Critter Companionship from another world and keep it in your inventory or Void Bag at all times! It must always be active unless you're trying to summon Empress of Light.

Back
Top Bottom