1.4 final boss theories

So I'm putting this thread here for theories for what end game boss or bosses 1.4 may add cause if u think about it wall of flesh and the mechanical bosses were introduced in 1.1 plantera and golem were 1.2 lunar cultist celestial pillars and moon lord 1.3 so logic dictates 1.4 will also introduce new post moon Lord bosses and since they r already discussing terraria otherworld and terraira 2 I'm guessing 1.4 will bee the last major update my theory is u will end up fighting the God of terraria and after beating them u will bee able to choose a set from a list based on the bosses of terraria 1 set for each boss now I know different people have different ideas as to what constitutes a set so to clarify I'm talking a armor set, wings, mount, pet, light pet, minecart, hook, weapon, pickax/drill, axe/chainsaw, hammer/jackhammer, and for those that don't already have one in their expert mode treasure bag a accessory

The Moon Lord is the final boss, but a True Final Boss is added for completing secret objectives, such as:
Finding a structure that spawns in every world and is easy to overlook.
Keeping the starting gear throughtout the entire game (Just keeping it in a chest, but the items must never dissapear).
Completing all possible Angler quests.
Crafting the Cell Phone.
Etc...
And the final boss could just as easily be very silly or serious (The silly one could be the Angler becoming a fish-related horror that has to be fought; the serious one could be fighting an amalgamation of ALL of the game's bosses that is so powerful it spawns other bosses as it's minions (And these bosses can even come with it's own minions, resulting in the game becoming a bullet hell game because it spawned several Destroyers at once).

1.4 will be focused on creative mode, as wiki says. Most people here way too obsessed with bosses (why, i wonder)

adding bosses would be difficult now that Terraria has set values for end-game. entire segments would have to be re-written to fit new encounters before or after moonlord.

What about a boss in the desert or snow biomes? Maybe like giant mummy or a cool snow boss called Frostbite or something. Idk don't make fun of me if it sounds stupid. :naughty:

I hope the devs notice this post

o hi dev if ur there. :red:

i think they should focus on filling in the game rather then adding onto the end. and thats kind of what they have been doing with old ones army and all tehase other updates, because the game is a tiny bit liniar and adding more stuff inbetween would be cool, like haveing the option of coruption or crimson maybe they could make an alternat hallowed biome or something

Have Ocram as a final boss, but a changed battle, for a optional boss that is around the same time as ML, but can be beaten without ML gear

Back
Top Bottom