T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End
    T
    TMB50
    Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of questionable usefulness and not having anywhere near the variety even rangers have in terms of weaponry (Summoners at most have 2 staves at once that are worth carrying at any given time, while you can easily have at least 4 weapons with their own niches for any other type of damage).
    T
    TMB50
    Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is the only new item sold by the Arms Dealer and being put in the game in a very iffy way (IMO, it should have been a post-Plantera upgrade for the original Boomstick that shoots very slowly but shoots a wall of bullets), or how the Onyx Blaster is still available pre-Mech, making the Shotgun go obsolete very quickly.
    T
    TMB50
    One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just Expert with bloated enemy damage and health values; as well as mostly decorative rewards compared to Expert's many unique accessories.
    I've just found the point at which a game's Easter Eggs get too weird: When you need to screw reality up in order to find a minigame.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    what is it?
    T
    TMB50
    The game in which this happens is "Iji". Simply put (Of course, it's a lot of spoilers), as you go finding secrets, it goes from a plot-driven platformer about a girl who is forced into a war, to her finding a weapon that screws up the graphics, to a mini-game in which you stop an alien invasion by blasting it away...And you play as a missile pony
    I just found how to ruin ANY song's Youtube comments section: Use it in a vulgar humor-filled game that turns out to actually be fun.
    Reactions: ded acct
    AerialAce
    AerialAce
    Is that what happened to the comments section for the extended version of Pepper Steak from OFF?
    Reactions: TMB50
    T
    TMB50
    Yes. It also happened to I'll Face Myself and specially the final boss music from Riviera: The Promised Land.
    Reading the new profile posts from the main page is very silly.It often leads to weird sentences that don´t make sense when out of context.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom