• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to say this: I feel a bit dissapointed by Journey's End
    T
    TMB50
    Other cases is that the situation of summoners is still bad, being given a new type of weapon of questionable usefulness and not having anywhere near the variety even rangers have in terms of weaponry (Summoners at most have 2 staves at once that are worth carrying at any given time, while you can easily have at least 4 weapons with their own niches for any other type of damage).
    T
    TMB50
    Of course, there's also more minor stuff I don't like, such as how the 4-Barrelled Shotgun is the only new item sold by the Arms Dealer and being put in the game in a very iffy way (IMO, it should have been a post-Plantera upgrade for the original Boomstick that shoots very slowly but shoots a wall of bullets), or how the Onyx Blaster is still available pre-Mech, making the Shotgun go obsolete very quickly.
    T
    TMB50
    One other thing I was very dissapointed by was Master Mode, which outright feels lazy. It's just Expert with bloated enemy damage and health values; as well as mostly decorative rewards compared to Expert's many unique accessories.
    I've just found the point at which a game's Easter Eggs get too weird: When you need to screw reality up in order to find a minigame.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    what is it?
    T
    TMB50
    The game in which this happens is "Iji". Simply put (Of course, it's a lot of spoilers), as you go finding secrets, it goes from a plot-driven platformer about a girl who is forced into a war, to her finding a weapon that screws up the graphics, to a mini-game in which you stop an alien invasion by blasting it away...And you play as a missile pony
    I just found how to ruin ANY song's Youtube comments section: Use it in a vulgar humor-filled game that turns out to actually be fun.
    Reactions: Cyanogynist
    AerialAce
    AerialAce
    Is that what happened to the comments section for the extended version of Pepper Steak from OFF?
    T
    TMB50
    Yes. It also happened to I'll Face Myself and specially the final boss music from Riviera: The Promised Land.
    Reading the new profile posts from the main page is very silly.It often leads to weird sentences that don´t make sense when out of context.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom