Xbox One [1.4] Inventory controls

Crimmm_

Terrarian
Favourite, quick trash, swapping held inventory item and quick equip don’t work at all. Additionally zooming with the map zooms on the player too. Xbox achievements are not in the achievements tab even though it has been renamed to such.

Not to mention that any Microsoft account which has ever run terraria is unable to play the game at all.

Favourite, quick trash, swapping held inventory item and quick equip don’t work at all. Additionally zooming with the map zooms on the player too. Xbox achievements are not in the achievements tab even though it has been renamed to such.

Not to mention that any Microsoft account which has ever run terraria is unable to play the game at all.
With the new update you may need to rebind some of the controls. Have you tried going into the settings and selecting a button to assign it to favoriting, etc?

With the new update you may need to rebind some of the controls. Have you tried going into the settings and selecting a button to assign it to favoriting, etc?
Yep, I’ve done it with multiple controls even before the report, just forgot to mention it. Sorry.

In answer to your question. Unlike for the standard xbox controller settings, for keyboard and mouse it lacks the option for inventory.

You can currently only edit the exploration, fight, miscellaneous, and map bindings. Where as the are many more binding options such as inventory, shopping and crafting, chest and multiplayer which are unaccessable for keyboard.

Yep, I’ve done it with multiple controls even before the report, just forgot to mention it. Sorry.
In answer to your question. Unlike for the standard xbox controller settings, for keyboard and mouse it lacks the option for inventory.

You can currently only edit the exploration, fight, miscellaneous, and map bindings. Where as the are many more binding options such as inventory, shopping and crafting, chest and multiplayer which are unaccessable for keyboard.
Thanks for the extra info @Crimmm_ and @Doryu

Thanks for the extra info @Crimmm_ and @Doryu
I'd just like to add that playing via xbox controller i can adjust the size of the full map or the minimap, though with keyboard and mouse im forced to have it zoomed fully in or fully out without any inbetween.

In addition, there is no setting for keyboard and mouse to bind controls for full map zoom, only minimap zoom.

Tia

I'd just like to add that playing via xbox controller i can adjust the size of the full map or the minimap, though with keyboard and mouse im forced to have it zoomed fully in or fully out without any inbetween.

In addition, there is no setting for keyboard and mouse to bind controls for full map zoom, only minimap zoom.

Tia
To zoom in or zoom out the minimap with keyboard, you need to use the "minus" and "plus" keys on the numpad

To zoom in or zoom out the minimap with keyboard, you need to use the "minus" and "plus" keys on the numpad
Thats only mini map not your full screen map. As i said above i can zoom with both but minimap i can choose a spesific amount id like it zoomed in but the full map its either im zoomed in on a single pixel, or i have a full zoomed put view of the map.

How do you adjust the size of the full map? Is it with the mouse scroll?
Only way ive found yes. Though you its only useful of you want to zoom out as it only gives you the two options of fully zoomed in or fully zoomed out

Back
Top Bottom