Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

968: My OCs have different blood colours. This is mainly because they're gods and why would gods need iron in their blood when they could have magic?

971: There are three types of Solar Eclipses: Total (Moon completely covers sun), Partial (Moon doesn't cover all of the sun), an Annual (Moon covers center of sun).
972: Solar Eclipses can only happen during New Moons, and Lunar Eclipses can only happen during Full Moons.

975: There is a type of matter called "time crystals", first hypothesized in 2012 and first created in 2017. Regular crystals have a pattern that repeats in space, so time crystals have a pattern that repeats in time and so the crystals change from moment to moment, never reaching equilibrium.

#976 China is the only surviving ancient country that has it's original culture and not like the others which has been taken over by other countries.

P.S I'm Chinese Mandarin;)

#977: Crows can remember you by your HAIR, apparently.
Well I guess that's the only part they can see when flying.

#978: At the rate of the past 33 facts, we have about 25 days until the 1000th fact. However, at the rate of this thread as a whole, we have about 21 days.

Last edited:
Squidward is actually an octopus, he only has 6 tentacles however, this is because when animating squidward, the creators of the show decided the extra two tentacles didn't look right, so they were removed

#981: Atoms are almost completely empty space. If a proton was the size of a football, then an atom would be the size of a stadium, and an electron would be the size of a pea.

#982: If the earth was the size of a basketball, no human has been more than an inch from the surface in over 40 years.

#983: Today is october, friday the 13th. The next time this date will come up again will only be in 2023.
#984: also, the fear of this date is called 'friggatriskaidekaphobia'.

#984: Bill Nye recently dive bombed his own career trying to tell people that science is political (it's not, obviously)
Don't be Bill Nye, he's not even a science guy.

#987: This thread did not originally use a hashtag before the fact number, but since Meteo'ite used it for fact #976, everyone has started using it.

Back
Top Bottom