Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

890: Scientists are predicting that within the next five years a binary pair of stars that are hard to see will converge and create a new star that will be bright enough to see with the naked eye.

General warning, this is not a forum game, so please refrain from making filler posts like the ones below and stick to interesting real facts.

883: 100% of people who drink water will die.
884: 100% of the people who don't drink water will die.
888. @MinieK and @Rekviemi are most likely in a very secret but very real relationship. :^)

(Alright, sorry Jeckel.)
891. There are several elements on the Periodic Table that are named after famous scientists. One example of this is Einsteinium, which is obviously named after Albert Einstein.

(Alright, sorry Jeckel.)
891. There are several elements on the Periodic Table that are named after famous scientists. One example of this is Einsteinium, which is obviously named after Albert Einstein.
893. But only one, Seaborgium, was named after a scientist who was still alive at the time.

898: Two of the oldest swords ever found have triforces on them. No joke.

Picture below
n6j08tg.jpg

(Don't know if this counts as off-topic) It should be noted that this is actually a the symbol of a clan in feudal Japan that just resembles the Tri-Force (Hojo clan if i'm not mistaken).
Thinking about it, yeah I guess it is. Those swords were found in the middle east though, so odd that the same symbol would be used by two completely different cultures at completely different points in history.
Um...899: The triforce has apparently always somehow been a part of human culture.

Thinking about it, yeah I guess it is. Those swords were found in the middle east though, so odd that the same symbol would be used by two completely different cultures at completely different points in history.
Um...899: The triforce has apparently always somehow been a part of human culture.
I think it's more the Tri-force is based on human culture.

907: The Jetpocolypse has begun.
907: If you own an external monitor for a laptop, you can prop up the laptop and use it as a second screen.

Back
Top Bottom