• Bad [ I don't want it added ]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor [ No, just no... ]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neburuh

Spazmatism
Frozen Dried Ice / Pink Frozen Dried Ice / Red Frozen Dried Ice / Purple Frozen Dried Ice;

Information: This Special Type of Ice can appear in the Underground and Cavern sections of the Underground Snow Biome, and this Ice can also deal Damage and as well as the On Fire! Debuff and Chilled Debuff!
Damage: 85 to Players, and 40 to All Enemies except Snow Biome Enemies

Crafting Recipe @ an Ice Machine:

15 Ice Blocks
1 Bucket of Water = 15 Frozen Dried Ice
1 Bucket of Lava

Hot Ice / Pink Hot Ice / Red Hot Ice / Purple Hot Ice;

Information: This Special Type of Ice can appear anywhere near Lava or in the Cavern Layer section of the Underground Snow Biome, and this Ice can also deal Damage and as well as the On Fire! Debuff! Since it is a Combination of Lava and an Ice Block it will deal x4 the damage Hellstone/Hellstone Bricks deal!
Damage: 20 Damage to Players, and 0 Damage to All Enemies except Snow Biome Enemies

15 Ice Blocks
1 Bucket of Lava = 15 Hot Ice
5 Hellstone

Frozen Ice / Pink Frozen Ice / Red Frozen Ice / Purple Frozen Ice;

Information: This Special Type of Ice can Appear anywhere in the Snow Biome wether it's Underground or not, and has the same Texture as an Ice Block so becareful, on the Minimap it shows a slightly darker light blue colour. It can Deal Damage as well as the Chilled Debuff!
Damage: 35 to Players, and 17.5 to All Enemies except Snow Biome Enemies

15 Ice Blocks
1 Bucket of Water

I hope you guys enjoy this suggestion!!! :) :) :D :D

Why not Frostburn? Would make more sense than "On Fire!". Otherwise, seems like a pretty decent idea.

Maybe for expert mode or something.

Frostburn is not a Debuff for players, just enemies. But I chose On Fire! since Freeze Dried Ice in real life is Very Hot, and Hot Ice would make sense since it's Hot Ice. And I would love for Frostburn to be a Debuff for Players. And Yes this will be for Expert Worlds only, I don't want to put "That much of a challenge" to players on a normal world. :)

Back
Top Bottom