RedXIII's Build Emporium!

RedXIII

Terrarian
Hello and welcome everybody!

This Thread will be a showcase of my builds and adventures in Terraria, and any suggestions or comments to help improve builds are most welcome.

All builds done in this thread are created legitimatley, and much time is invested into the following builds. With that being said, i hope that i can inspire others and be inspired to create some amazing things!

If you wish to join me on my adventures, i will have a guild up and running soon!

Please, enjoy your visit here!

Stardust_Dragon_Staff.png

Here is my first village! Still working on things, I tend to move and adjust things around as i get ideas.

:happy:

20150916171030.jpg

:happy:

20150916171018.jpg

`:cool:

20150916171024.jpg

Most of these are fairly unfurnished still, will post the village again once they are all furnished better, and in the daytime.

Also, I need to find time to make a break bar between photos.

@Unit One I ended up finding a workaround, i have the psn app for android, I sent them to another account i have on playstation, opened the mobile app and saved it to phone. A bit of a process, but comes out squeaky clean!

Or if a friend doesnt mind it, then send the shots to them, then save them from the messages tab on mobile!

Here is my house for the Witch Doctor, plan on adding more small floating islands and whatnot to add to the feel, trying to think of furniture ideas and house improvments. Sorry for all of the night shots so far!

20150916171036.jpg

your building's look nice :) i like the floating island with the curved ending :p gave me some idea's :D And I dont mind nightshots, I find the night-vibe in terraria better then the day-vibe anyway, the player-created lighting comes off way better at night, makes everything look more mysterious :)

Haha thanks! I want to end up expanding that out more, but havent had the time to plan it out yet. Who knows i may add a whole village on to it at some point

Haha thanks! I want to end up expanding that out more, but havent had the time to plan it out yet. Who knows i may add a whole village on to it at some point
Good idea :p I "finished" my flying village a couple of days ago, it's in my build thread if you want to take a look :p but it's a lot different from yours :)

@Unit One I ended up finding a workaround, i have the psn app for android, I sent them to another account i have on playstation, opened the mobile app and saved it to phone. A bit of a process, but comes out squeaky clean!
That is a cool innovative method! Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom