3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo told me 0900 Pacific, I have no other information on this.

I also can't chase it up with Nintendo until tomorrow.

Hopefully it shows up soon, but nothing I can do to help at the moment.

Edit: I see it appeared as I was typing this, LOL, good.

About to fight the frost moon. Wish me luck.
[doublepost=1465836225,1465835947][/doublepost]Godly tempest staff works
[doublepost=1465836331][/doublepost]I can record my tempest staff but not my bubble gun.
[doublepost=1465836720][/doublepost]Frost moon music is not there (as expected) but when using the bubble gun it makes a weird sound.

Speaking of the Flairon, if you get two of them(I got like ten XD) then if you cycle between them really fast you can get more bubbles out
I did that and I killed the golem without moving as a melee dude XD
Now if only beetle husks
Lol xD
But i love to use the Vampire knife xD

1465837235142-842467887.jpg

Enemy spwaning works well in the frost moon but when you fly above them and they (including bosses) despawn, so you have to wait a bit for new one's to appear making it harder to get to the 1599th wave much less the final. I got to wave 14th and my loot included 2 chain guns (one normal, one slow), normal elf melter, a zealous north pole, and a zombie elf banner! All loot that I got works correctly as far as I can tell.
[doublepost=1465838116,1465837926][/doublepost]The Frost moon is still great fun. I suggest pulling up frost moon music from youtube though. I'm going to place my ocean trophy now so wish me luck.:p
[doublepost=1465838164][/doublepost]IT WORKS! Now to get the duke fishron one.

So far so good. Tried the Frost Moon twice now and I am really glad biome recognition is working better now. Also pleased to see the newer potions were added in. Well, made a new world and let's see how it goes.

N4oPhC3.jpg

PS, I was never a fan of the ice dungeons in the Zelda series... Let's hope for the best here! ... :p

THERE NEW POTIONS! I been wanting that for a while.
[doublepost=1465838774,1465838730][/doublepost]I wonder...
[doublepost=1465838914][/doublepost]First DF I killed I got the trophy!
[doublepost=1465839281][/doublepost]1.3 terraria pc came out before I played it so technically this is my must favorite update! Also 3ds terraria has gotten A LOT darker.... I LOVE IT!
[doublepost=1465839441][/doublepost]There are no beetle husks in case any was wondering.

Oh Hey Look The First Paladin I've Seen Since I Entered Hard-mode Oh Look A Rune Wizard Spawned Ughhhhhhhhh ;( Oh Look Another One Oh Hey I Just Got Ambushed By A Thousand Mobs Another One!?!?! Please Don't Kill Me This Time '~' Oh Look There's Two :| I Love You Terraria OMGGGG FINALLY ANOTHER SOLAR ECLIPSE sorry for the caps lock i'm just so happy

Last edited:
To problems so far in the update. First off, when a torch is placed between 2 blocks, it'll always hang off of the left block no matter what making house designing some what annoying and un-symmetrical.
[doublepost=1465842184,1465841848][/doublepost]Second is that selecting is pretty buggy. Especially in build mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom