3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone encountered a Chaos Elemental?
In 1.0.1, but not and so far in 1.0.3 :(
[doublepost=1466619629,1466619384][/doublepost]
I recently made an afk biome key farm over the ocean and it seems that roughly every 20 minutes or so the game crashes, and the blocks I have on the farm that are slanted lose the slant when I reload the game, even after saving and continuing multiple times. I'd say I'm at at least 5 consistent crashes from this ( but I did get my last biome key, just wish the game wouldn't crash)
I made an item and money farm that I used for a biome key farm, all I did was switch out the blocks to make certain enemies spawn, and I usually wasn't afk because of wraiths and it never crashed for me.

Also, I haven't caught anything other than Bass besides Quest Fish. Has anyone caught something other than that?
Amored cave , frost minnow, chaos fish, princess fish, prismite, something tigerfish, some other crimson fish I forgot the name of, some corruption fish I forgot the name of. Fish that I haven't seen is red snapper (not sure if that's 1.3 or not), clownfish quest fish, and captain tunabeard quest fish.

Amored cave , frost minnow, chaos fish, princess fish, prismite, something tigerfish, some other crimson fish I forgot the name of, some corruption fish I forgot the name of. Fish that I haven't seen is red snapper (not sure if that's 1.3 or not), clownfish quest fish, and captain tunabeard quest fish.
Red Snappers shouldn't be 1.3. I've been able to catch some on the Xbox version and it's only 1.2.4.

I've been building a castle for my NPC, and for some reason, twice now, the game has hardlocked and crashed, forcing the system to reset

I've been building a castle for my NPC, and for some reason, twice now, the game has hardlocked and crashed, forcing the system to reset
How long have you been playing the game. What kind of 3ds is it? Items used in terraria? How many games have been played on your 3ds? Is your copy of terraria a physical copy or downloaded?

I get occasional crashes especially when I forget to save frequently, been playing for 75 hours (haven't activated hardmode yet, it's my first time playing and I'm taking it slow ahah)

regular sized European New 3DS, 64GB memory card with over 50 downloaded eShop titles including Terraria, a lot of these games have extra data and add on content and I also have 2 DSiWare titles

@superza it's not the Stuff we downloaded and the empty space.
Terraria was the first real game i loaded (just Demos before), cause my i usually Buy the Games in Shops.

I tried terraria on Friends 3ds to Check if it's a Hardware Problem and it crashed too... I had a discussion with Deanzor and he told me that they are looking for the Problem and have to "test test test" but i (the others which Games are crashing as often as mine) have to wait at least 3 weeks... Thats so bad ^^

@plug313 European? Where you come from? ^^

@superza it's not the Stuff we downloaded and the empty space.
Terraria was the first real game i loaded (just Demos before), cause my i usually Buy the Games in Shops.

I tried terraria on Friends 3ds to Check if it's a Hardware Problem and it crashed too... I had a discussion with Deanzor and he told me that they are looking for the Problem and have to "test test test" but i (the others which Games are crashing as often as mine) have to wait at least 3 weeks... Thats so bad ^^

Just trying to help find a pattern. Thats all.

Is anyone else experiencing this: When I go into the Hollow, it plays Jungle music, and spawns jungle enemies.
[doublepost=1466729184,1466728920][/doublepost]Clockwork assult rifle is EXTREMELY fast and accurate, maybe its just different cause i usually play on XBOX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom