3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent glitch with fishing rod. I have tried to replicate it however, it doesn't seem to be working. Here's what I was doing:

-Had my fishing rod out
-Changed via touchscreen to magic mirror, but then changed back to my fishing rod
-The fishing rod exploded into about 5 extra hooks, all working in the water
-When I tried to take them all out, I had to one by one

Had one issue with crashing about a day after release, hasn't effected me since. (85-ish hours of gameplay)

Y'know, for being a 75% drop chance item Ive never gotten any Spider Fangs, are they even in the 3ds version?
I never went on full-on hunts for them, but I have crossed many Black Recluse along my adventures, and not one has been dropped.

Y'know, for being a 75% drop chance item Ive never gotten any Spider Fangs, are they even in the 3ds version?
I never went on full-on hunts for them, but I have crossed many Black Recluse along my adventures, and not one has been dropped.
No Spider Fangs in the 3DS version, and neither is the Stylist.

I recently discovered the heart arrows that are sold by the merchant and I was curious if the pet cupid(broken heart crystal) was in Terraria 3DS

That's a shame.
Something I DID go for full-on hunts tho, are the Sky Mill, Living Loom, and Lihzahrd Furnace.
Could you kindly inform me on their presence in Terraria 3DS Version 1.03?
The only crafting station in this version that lets you make special types of blocks is the Solidifier. But even then you can only make Slime Blocks, Slime wall, and a Slime workbench.

ARE WE ALL GOING TO SKIP OVER THE FACT THAT SPECTRE ARMOR DIDN'T GET ITS 1.2.3 NERFS FOR 3DS YET
Because we are on PC version 1.2.0 right now with a few items and features from 1.2.4 and 1.3. We haven't really reached 1.2.3 or beyond yet really, including for gameplay and item balance.

Same here
[doublepost=1469972589,1469972486][/doublepost]I hope news comes at least on Tuesday....................
[doublepost=1469972692][/doublepost];(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(:sigh:
Too much?
[doublepost=1469972741][/doublepost]We need NEWS

Attachments

• sigh[1].gif
    sigh[1].gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 115
This is y I havent been on the fourms ive been making my big supirse only part one

Attachments

• 14699817760592048032889.jpg
    14699817760592048032889.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom