3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Terraria 3DS for 15€ on sale and I couldn't be happier. I understand it's a completely different version.

Super excited to hear about the content update! I seriously cannot wait!

I got Terraria 3DS for 15€ on sale and I couldn't be happier. I understand it's a completely different version.

Super excited to hear about the content update! I seriously cannot wait!

I got it for 20€ (cartridge) and even so, I don't think it to be very expensive, as charming and fun as it is and even more knowing that is a physical copy

I feel so grateful to 505 for bringing this wonderful game into the 3DS at last, and I can understand that it's a special version that requires some work of adaptation and this is not for free (we all want to be paid for our work, don't we?). I wish new updates give us the best experience of this game, even some new contents if possible :)

I got it for 20€ (cartridge) and even so, I don't think it to be very expensive, as charming and fun as it is and even more knowing that is a physical copy

I feel so grateful to 505 for bringing this wonderful game into the 3DS at last, and I can understand that it's a special version that requires some work of adaptation and this is not for free (we all want to be paid for our work, don't we?). I wish new updates give us the best experience of this game, even some new contents if possible :)
It's refreshing to see a person with a humble perspective. Breaks away from the constant complaining and torching of the dev team.

It keeps crashing every time I play. I also have it on steam but I don't have a computer anymore, and it's gonna be like that for at least a year. So I thought I'd get it on my 3DS, downloaded it via e-shop and now it keeps crashing? Idk what causes it. It also crashes when I try to save... This is not funny anymore. I technically bought it twice and I can't play either one of them. The computer thing is noones fault but the DS dilemma can be fixed. Please xD

It keeps crashing every time I play. I also have it on steam but I don't have a computer anymore, and it's gonna be like that for at least a year. So I thought I'd get it on my 3DS, downloaded it via e-shop and now it keeps crashing? Idk what causes it. It also crashes when I try to save... This is not funny anymore. I technically bought it twice and I can't play either one of them. The computer thing is noones fault but the DS dilemma can be fixed. Please xD
There was no time when this was funny ^^

There was no time when this was funny ^^

True true ...

This is just unfair. I mean of course they can't put all the PC content into a 3DS game, I know that. But then I settle for less, still pay a lot for a game that I technically already have on another platform and it keeps crashing the hell out of it. I don't get it. Why do people publish games that are so unplayable? Little bugs like graphic and sound issues are still somewhat bearable, but crashing for no good goddamn reason ? And not even for every player. Some don't have problems at all. They're doing their best, yes. I'm not saying they don't.But honestly, their best doesn't seem to be good enough for the 3DS version.

True true ...

This is just unfair. I mean of course they can't put all the PC content into a 3DS game, I know that. But then I settle for less, still pay a lot for a game that I technically already have on another platform and it keeps crashing the hell out of it. I don't get it. Why do people publish games that are so unplayable? Little bugs like graphic and sound issues are still somewhat bearable, but crashing for no good goddamn reason ? And not even for every player. Some don't have problems at all. They're doing their best, yes. I'm not saying they don't.But honestly, their best doesn't seem to be good enough for the 3DS version.
The question is why does some have so Bad Problems and others dont, Not why they bring it out like this...

I'm pissed anyway...

^That is indeed the question. One that they are trying to figure out in order to solve whatever it is that causes said issues.

But if it's something memory related then why doesn't it happen to all 3DS players ? I've got the New 3DS XL. The newest there is so far. I don't get it.

I have the normal 3ds xl and got that crap ^^
And that was the first game i loaded from the eshop (but demos)

I had a crash recently when I was creating a new world, but haven't had one since, I have a new 3ds xl.

And there are other Players with normal 3ds without crashes...
I think it's something with the Translation or sth...
I got Terraria on my device and on Friends 3ds too.
Both crashes

My 3ds xl is fine and never crashed. Yet my friends has crashed and deleted all data 3 times.
Edit:
Just thought of this. Sd cards have different access speeds and some are sdhc so Mabey it's just read write speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom