3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the Goblin and Pirate invasions, Pumpkin Moon, Lepus, Turkor the Ungrateful, and Ocram.

We don't have the Frost Moon quite yet. The Spider Fangs are used to craft additional minion summons, which we don't have, either. Beetle Husks are not in this version, since they are Desktop/Console exclusive.

Okay. Thanks for the help :)

Also, how do you get "ranks" such as "Official Terrarian" or "Skeletron Prime"? I am new to the forums, just signed up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455671348,1455671181][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have had a goblin invasion pre-hard mode. Also I'm not getting any other drops from presents except candy cane blocks - you'd think I'd have something else before gaining a stack of 999 candy cane blocks, so I'm pretty sure it's not extreme bad luck.

Ummm... Goblin army is pre-hardmode... :/
[DOUBLEPOST=1455671669][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's why i thought it would be a good idea to select how many people will use the world so theres not 4 players worth of ore but only one person playing

Okay... I had spectre armor on, I open my inv, and I move my circle pad left and right. When I go over the magic item again, it is in the negatives...

Can someone tell me the exact drop rate for a Spectre Staff? The wiki (Wikia) claims it's a 1/40 drop chance, but the other wiki (Gamepedia) says it's only a 1/20. I have the other post-Plantera Dungeon magic weapons (Shadowbeam Staff and Inferno Fork), just not the Spectre Staff.

I know that Ragged Casters, the enemy that drops them, only spawn in a Dungeon with slab walls. My main world's Dungeon doesn't have much of that.

Same here, but I set up an area with a water candle, and use my mage loadout and a razorblade typhoon, which is pretty effective.

Ok, so I made a new world, defeated Skeletron, and explored the Dungeon. All of the walls are slabs. Looks like all I gotta do is defeat WoF, the Mech Bosses, and Plantera. Hopefully, by then, a Spectre Staff will be at my disposal!

AYMHAAACAAADVHk58Kq1gw
Yes you can get a bone key

Crash in multiplayer with 3 or 4 players after 15 mins ✓
We don’t yet see this one either, but if you have it then please let us know the details so we can narrow down the search. So far only one report of this, but we take crashes very seriously.

This is basically what keeps happening to me and my friends and i get an error message on my 3DS that's an error but doesn't specify what it is...
It is very annoying eversince i can't save my progress right before the crash but my friend can.

Can someone tell me the exact drop rate for a Spectre Staff? The wiki (Wikia) claims it's a 1/40 drop chance, but the other wiki (Gamepedia) says it's only a 1/20. I have the other post-Plantera Dungeon magic weapons (Shadowbeam Staff and Inferno Fork), just not the Spectre Staff.
I have the Spectre Staff. I don't use it but I can show you picture of it later.;)
Internal fork and shadowbeam staff are both 1/20 so I guess same for spectre staff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455721197,1455720774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, so I made a new world, defeated Skeletron, and explored the Dungeon. All of the walls are slabs. Looks like all I gotta do is defeat WoF, the Mech Bosses, and Plantera. Hopefully, by then, a Spectre Staff will be at my disposal!
If you're having a problem with mobs spawning in the told place you need them remember to hold a torch. I've found dungeons sometimes don't work with out light.

how to start the Pumpkin Moon? i dont knows how .-. (like a Oo_oO)
You need a hardcore anvil pumpkin (you get pumpkin seeds from dryad) ectoplasm (post planters dungeon) and hallowed bars (much bosses). With all that you craft a pumpkin medallion and you it at the beginning of night. Hope you have spectre armor. Gonna need.

You need a hardcore anvil pumpkin (you get pumpkin seeds from dryad) ectoplasm (post planters dungeon) and hallowed bars (much bosses). With all that you craft a pumpkin medallion and you it at the beginning of night. Hope you have spectre armor. Gonna need.
It's called an Orichalcum/Mythril Anvil, only craftable in Hardmode. Hardcore is a mode where death is permanent. And I think you mean Mech Bosses (The Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime) and Pumpkin Moon Medallion.

When enemies with the Fighter AI walk up to a closed door, they immediately turn around and jump in place infinitely. This continues until you kill them or open the door.

Fighter AI isn't the only AI with issues. See for yourself by clicking here.
I just now discovered that the Fighter AI does the same thing that the Unicorn AI did when in a similar position. If they are touching the ground, and walk up to a slanted block in the same way the Unicorn did, they will do the exact same thing: stand in place.

It's called an Orichalcum/Mythril Anvil, only craftable in Hardmode. Hardcore is a mode where death is permanent. And I think you mean Mech Bosses (The Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime) and Pumpkin Moon Medallion.
Yes. All that except for hardcore. CURSE YOU AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!

In my 3ds terraria world chloroptyte does not seem to spawn (i have found 144 ore in 8 hours) i think this is a glitch.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom