3DS Online Mods?

SuperSwagger

Terrarian
Are there any mods available to play Terraria on 3DS online? I've seen that the WiiU version (and of course all other versions) have online multiplayer: why not 3DS? So I would like to ask whether there are any Terraria 3DS mods for online multiplayer (similar to Smash Bros. Melee Netplay).

Oh, and don't say google: I tried.

Are there any mods available to play Terraria on 3DS online? I've seen that the WiiU version (and of course all other versions) have online multiplayer: why not 3DS? So I would like to ask whether there are any Terraria 3DS mods for online multiplayer (similar to Smash Bros. Melee Netplay).

Oh, and don't say google: I tried.
Sorry, we don't allow the discussion of methods for modding console versions or mobile versions of Terraria on the forums. 505 Games' policy doesn't allow modding of console/mobile, and as such, we then do not allow it to be discussed on the forums. You can read more here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Sorry, we don't allow the discussion of methods for modding console versions or mobile versions of Terraria on the forums. 505 Games' policy doesn't allow modding of console/mobile, and as such, we then do not allow it to be discussed on the forums. You can read more here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking
Oh, didn't realize that you can only discuss PC mods. Sorry, will remember that. Thanks :)

Might want to ask for a post edit tho with the Switch release, it doesn't list Nintendo

Last edited:
Oh, didn't realize that you can only discuss PC mods. Sorry, will remember that. Thanks :)
General discussion of them in theory is fine. Discussing where to get them, how to download or find them, or posting files of them aren't permitted. :)

Back
Top Bottom