IC A Block-Filled World (Minecraft RP)

"Looking quite nice. You definitely have a bunch of area to expand to if you need to. Anything you need to do around here?"
(I was tempted to just do the star wars reference, but didn't find a way to make it seamless.)

"Eh."
Dream looks around for a bit.
"So, how much of this world have you discovered? Like are there other buildings you made, or some cave you gone to and found something interesting, or maybe a village you decided to raid? Because I couldn't tell if there's places that aren't discovered yet, since I couldn't even tell this lodge was here, funny enough."

"Yeah, should probably get a shield for that then. I'll probably be back when I get some iron. I don't want to end this entire run in this world that fast. Also, I hear someone else who wants some attention, so should probably check up on that."
Dream walks back to the currently being built house by Elliot.

Deep has ventured out onto the surface for the first time in forever. He instinctively starts chopping some trees down. His tools are worn down.

Dream takes out the mutton he has been cooking in the furnace, crafts a boat to be in his inventory, then begins to go mining after punching the dirt ground to make a hole.
(Timezones suck and so do my parents, but going to have to go afk.)

(You don't have to obey these, but first and foremost, you'd have atropy, in other words you have stayed in the same position for so long your cells would literally be degenerating. Next, you'd be severely photosensitive. But that's just what i'm noting because i'm me.)

(When nothing pretty much happens.)
*Comes up, mined quite a bit, now there's a tunnel to just a cave just in the middle of the dirt floor, and Dream goes back to the furnaces to smelt the iron he was going for.*

*Dream makes a set of iron armor, 24 iron ingots needed for that, I remember that out of everything for some reason, a shield, a bucket, an iron axe, and iron pickaxe.

With the bucket, Dream goes to a river, and fills it up to make the water bucket, captain obvious.*

(Introducing June and Hazelnut, now) *Hazelnut might be heard praising cheese even though there’s no cheese in Minecraft*

Dragonfirestaken said:
(Introducing June and Hazelnut, now) *Hazelnut might be heard praising cheese even though there’s no cheese in Minecraft*
(Sponge with a milk bucket on it is close enough.)

"Huh. Why am I hearing stuff about cheese? We've gone from muffins, to cheese. Well, what is going on? *Laughs a bit, probably coping mechanism, never understood why people sometimes laugh at the end of questions but eh* I guess I should find out."
Dream decides to go towards the voice.

*Dream might see a (seemingly) young girl with green hair listening to a small black cat praise cheese, near a small pool of water.*

"Hi there. Your friendly neighbor hood mask wearing dragon here. Doesn't it seem like a lot of people have been appear in the forest lately? There's like a surge of people appearing here."

Back
Top Bottom