Video A British Kid Plays Terraria?! (A random Terraria playthrough)

I'll admit, I did find watching the first episode kind of funny. I recommend increasing the length of your videos from 5 minutes to 10-15 minutes. I know I dislike when people only upload short videos on games I want to see them progress through. So far, I like what I see. I hope you can get far with youtube

I'll admit, I did find watching the first episode kind of funny. I recommend increasing the length of your videos from 5 minutes to 10-15 minutes. I know I dislike when people only upload short videos on games I want to see them progress through. So far, I like what I see. I hope you can get far with youtube
First of all, Thanks for the support!
Second, Thanks for the suggestion for increasing the video length, but actually every episode is actually a 30-60 minute sitting condensed into 5-10 minutes, where I only include the more interesting, funny, random, or best bits.

What I do is record around 1-2 hours of footage and try to make it into at-least a 20-30 minute video. 5 minutes is too short IMO, but do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

What I do is record around 1-2 hours of footage and try to make it into at-least a 20-30 minute video. 5 minutes is too short IMO, but do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Ok.
Btw, UPDATE!!!
I'm going to try to get another episode out soon.
Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom