Showcase A compact boulder river generator

ZeroRin

Terrarian
I made this generator for my mob farm in zenith world (where lava damage does not work well on enemies) to provide consistent damage source. comparing to a line of statues this one looks more elegant to me at least. The system consists of 64 boulder statues and exactly 1 boulder will be released every 1/4 seconds.
Capture 2023-12-28 15_33_38.png

The wiring consists of only timer so it is doable pre-hardmode. the system is triggered by a timer-cycle consists of sixteem 1/4-sec timer, and as the statue has 15 sec cooldown each statue will be triggered every 4 cycles (16 seconds). When turning on the machine, there are four 3-sec adding a 12 seconds initial delay, during witch some of the statues will be activated every 3 second, so that they will be triggered later in different cycle. i.e. the all statues in 1st row will be triggered on (4n+1)-th cycle, the 2nd row on (4n+2)-th, 3rd on (4n+3)-th and 4th on (4n+4)-th. each row are triggered from left to right so that the first boulder of the next row will fall down before the last one in previous row roll out.
Capture 2023-12-28 15_57_54.png

by moving two 3-sec time to the other side the system can be made fully stackable which looks cool (the dps does not stack up well due to invulnerable frame though)

Capture 2023-12-28 16_03_43.png

Back
Top Bottom