Switch A few bugs in Terraria 1.3.5

Slendar_Hulk

Skeletron Prime
Since the game updated I've noticed a few glitches that might need to be fixed.

1. The crash wall at the right hand side of the world's beach. I think the team knows about this but its still there. I can't access my right ocean at all.
Edit: This was in a large world. Apparently this has already been talked about before.

2. Bubble blocks don't appear when placed. They still function as they should but they turn invisible. This includes blocks placed pre update.

3. Severe performance issues when changing biome. I have all the fancy graphics off and am on the lowest setting possible but my game still freezes.

4. When I reroll the prefix on my weapons it doesn't always appear in the world as text. Usually (with autopause off) when you reroll it appears beside your character as if you just picked it up. I have noticed if you put in a second item then the second item doesn't appear. It isn't a major glitch but an annoying one. (It can be fixed by exiting out and re-entering the inventory).

I'd love for someone to confirm if these affect them too or if its just me

Another glitch I've noticed is to do with the life fruit. Spelunker potions have 0 affect on them when its meant ot give them a glow

Also, some chests just don't generate. This could be an actual feature but I severely doubt this as I've played terraria for a long time and never had the same happen. I had over 6 floating islands (with actual houses) and only 1 chest. This could be a feature but I doubt it

I'm not too far into the switch version, but I can confirm that changing biome causes major lag. Performance seems pretty fine otherwise. Sometimes I'll notice an occasional FPS drop. When I get around to the other stuff I'll let you know 👍

I got a glitch where whatever I’m holding in my hand gets dropped and after I went into drunk world my bestiary reset

Since the game updated I've noticed a few glitches that might need to be fixed.

1. The crash wall at the right hand side of the world's beach. I think the team knows about this but its still there. I can't access my right ocean at all.
Edit: This was in a large world. Apparently this has already been talked about before.

2. Bubble blocks don't appear when placed. They still function as they should but they turn invisible. This includes blocks placed pre update.

3. Severe performance issues when changing biome. I have all the fancy graphics off and am on the lowest setting possible but my game still freezes.

4. When I reroll the prefix on my weapons it doesn't always appear in the world as text. Usually (with autopause off) when you reroll it appears beside your character as if you just picked it up. I have noticed if you put in a second item then the second item doesn't appear. It isn't a major glitch but an annoying one. (It can be fixed by exiting out and re-entering the inventory).

I'd love for someone to confirm if these affect them too or if its just me
Another glitch I've noticed is to do with the life fruit. Spelunker potions have 0 affect on them when its meant ot give them a glow
Also, some chests just don't generate. This could be an actual feature but I severely doubt this as I've played terraria for a long time and never had the same happen. I had over 6 floating islands (with actual houses) and only 1 chest. This could be a feature but I doubt it
I'm not too far into the switch version, but I can confirm that changing biome causes major lag. Performance seems pretty fine otherwise. Sometimes I'll notice an occasional FPS drop. When I get around to the other stuff I'll let you know 👍
Hi @Slendar_Hulk and @SireNightFire, if you haven’t already I suggest sending your information on these issues straight to Pipeworks (the team porting the Switch version) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form Include as many details as possible.

For your large world/right ocean crash Hulk, a workaround is to zoom all the way out before you enter the area.

I got a glitch where whatever I’m holding in my hand gets dropped and after I went into drunk world my bestiary reset
Gets dropped when I go in or out of my inventory whoops
Hi @27dschild, your issues sound like you’re playing on PC. This is a console thread. :) Here is the PC section: PC Support

Back
Top Bottom