Weapons & Equip A Hardmode post-Plantera dart shooting weapon upgrade to the dart pistol and rifle.

I don't know mods well. Is there one in Thorium?

Ah, yeah, I see it now. Reject's Blowpipe. Actually I was thinking of something very different.
Yes, that one! Even though I’ve never played any of the mods, since I mainly play on console and mobile, and I don’t have Terraria installed yet on my PC, I know a lot of these mods since 1.3.

"Super Blower G.A.W.K 2000"
That could work, or even the upgraded dart rifle but with a slightly faster firing rate plus a 28% chance not to consume darts, plus higher damage so that it’d be enough to be able to take on Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon events. I just want to make it to where dart weapon users are able to fight the events, bosses after Plantera, and just find overall usefulness in darts that work extremely well with ranged users.

I forgot to mention that the latest dart weapons aren’t really even suitable for the pumpkin and frost moon events due to the dart rifle and pistol lacking in the power needed to secure a good DPS and TTK (Time to Kill) against the bosses like mourning wood, Santa-NK1, Pumpking, and the ice queen.

Back
Top Bottom