Items a kind of chest mover ( if you don't know, you cannot break or move chest with itens inside of it)

Yes yes and yes. I'm gonna add on to this real quick if you don't mind. A new debuff called weighted is implied so they can't use ankh charm/shield to get out of it. Weighted also makes it so your wings fly time is cut in half and your jump height is decreased.
instead of cutting in half the wing's / flying boots's fly time, cut it entirely, with only double jumps being possible

instead of cutting in half the wing's / flying boot's fly time, cut it entirely, with only double jumps being possible
Wings should work, maybe just slower movement and it depends on how many you have in your inventory. And what about locked chests? Or the biome chests? Shouldn't you nerf it a little?

Wings should work, maybe just slower movement and it depends on how many you have in your inventory. And what about locked chests? Or the biome chests? Shouldn't you nerf it a little?
uhhh, why would someone move a locked chest in these dangerous places?

So they can get to them easier when they have the keys. For example, if you are in hallowed gear and you want to open the chests, you should move them while the dungeon is still very safe.
ok, spawning a dungeon guardian suddenly spawn while trying to move locked chests would be a great choice for those who try to do this, and also appear the message "YOUR THIEF!", or making it simply not be moveable.

ok, spawning a dungeon guardian suddenly spawn while trying to move locked chests would be a great choice for those who try to do this, and also appear the message "YOUR THIEF!", or making it simply not be moveable.
I'm Torn On This. I Would Like Locked Chests To Simply Not Be Movable, Buuut Also Want To See People Lose Their :red: When Dungeon Guardian Spawns (Again)

Back
Top Bottom