Items A KOOPA CLOWN MOUNT !

Do you want the koopa clown mount in terraria ?

• Total voters

Dexterdude

Eye of Cthulhu
THE KOOPA CLOWN MOUNT

Yes , I mean the super mario koopa clown car !! Terraria is coming to nintendo ( it has been released !! ) , so why not one more nintendo reference ?
2015-12-06-12-07-20--710357827.jpeg

This thing could be something like the UFO mount , infinite flight time (or maybe not) !
It could do the sound that koopa clown's do when they fly ! (If you play super mario games you probably know what I mean )

It could be a 1% drop from the flying dutchman ! (Got it ? Because it is an airship ? No one ?)
The item you use to spawn it could be the Koopa's car keys ! (not sure about the name)
It should move slower horizontally , it should be a slow mount in general , in order to be balanced , it won't be able to go underwater .

About the name , I can't come up with a good one , I don't think they are allowed to call it by name . A suggested name is Jester car . Some names that I came up with : Turtle's car , clown copter and clown flying car . Which one do you prefer ? Do you want to suggest a name ?

To me it sounds really cool and funny . I think it is a perfect fit for terraria , I think it would be better if it was in every version of terraria (and also because the flying dutchman is a 1.3 thing ), but maybe it should only be a nintendo thing but i still think it would be better if it was in every port of terraria ? Tell me if you want to see it in terraria , I sure do !

Anyone who can make a sprite of a flying koopa clown and the same sprite with a player inside ?

Last edited:
Honestly, I think it should have limiti flight time, but could fly high, but it would move slow horizontally. Also, this sohuld be nintendo-console exclusive.

Honestly, I think it should have limiti flight time, but could fly high, but it would move slow horizontally. Also, this sohuld be nintendo-console exclusive.
Yes , it should move slow horizontally , I will edit it right now .
Edit: Ok , done

Last edited:
You always seize to amaze me with all of your creative ideas :) This would be a pretty cool addition! The unlimited flight is kinda arguable and im not sure if that would be balanced. But it should roughly be under cute fishron speed IMO

You always seize to amaze me with all of your creative ideas :) This would be a pretty cool addition! The unlimited flight is kinda arguable and im not sure if that would be balanced. But it should roughly be under cute fishron speed IMO
Yes, it should be a slow mount and thanks . I think it should have around 1% or 2% chance to be dropped by flying dutchman .

Yes , i mean the super mario koopa clown car !! Terraria is coming to nintendo , so why not one more nintendo reference ?
View attachment 87269
This thing could be something like the UFO mount , infinite flight time !
It could do the sound that koopa clown's do when they fly !(If you play super mario games you probably know what i mean )
It could be a drop from the flying dutchman ! (Got it ? Because it is an airship ? No one ?)
The item you use to spawn it could be the Koopa's car keys !
It should move slower horizontally .
To me it sounds really cool and funny . I think it is a perfect fit with terraria , i think it would be better if it was in every port of terraria (and also because the flying dutchman is an 1.3 thing ), but maybe it should only be a nintendo thing but i still think it would be better if it was in every port of terraria ? Tell me if you want to see it in terraria , i sure do !
To be honest, we should base this off Bowser Jr's Koopa Clown Copter.
It would be able to fly just like the normal Clown Copter but would also have the benefit on being able to be a kart when on ground.
IF we wanted to amp this up, we could add a mechakoopa weapon to the Clown Copter.

To be honest, we should base this off Bowser Jr's Koopa Clown Copter.
It would be able to fly just like the normal Clown Copter but would also have the benefit on being able to be a kart when on ground.
IF we wanted to amp this up, we could add a mechakoopa weapon to the Clown Copter.
For the size right ? That is what i was thinking .
I am not sure about the kart thing but maybe ... Also think about the place where you get it in the game.

Turtles = Koopas
or
Flying dutchman = Airships that often have koopa clowns ?
Which one should drop koopa's car keys ?

Last edited:
Turtles = Koopas
or
Flying dutchman = Airships that often have koopa clowns ?
Which one should drop koopa's car keys ?
Now that I think about it. They should drop from the Flying Dutchman in PC and Console ports.
They should drop from a Koopa Invasion exclusive to the Nintendo Ports.

If this does get added, it will likely only be in PC and MAYBE Nintendo ports. The reason I say MAYBE for the Nintendo versions is because they might not have the other reference items.

Anyway...

It also will likely not be called upon by name, for the same reason as Hero's Clothes and Plumber's Clothes.

I see you are part of the Dragon Clan. I just tried to join but I am waiting for the Elder Dragon to accept my pledge or not

I see you are part of the Dragon Clan. I just tried to join but I am waiting for the Elder Dragon to accept my pledge or not
I don't think this thread is the place we should talk about this . Yes , I am a member of the dragon clan.

Last edited:
Sorry about that and also maybe you can add a sprite
[DOUBLEPOST=1450123178,1450123158][/DOUBLEPOST]Just to make it look like terraria

Back
Top Bottom