Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one for the night...

Ecp0xw0.gif
CTHULHU?!

The player you see is rocking some of the new starting cloth options. Lazure added several new starting outfits to the game. :p
Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, would be cool if the devs could say in the next spoiler, how much of the update (1.3) is already done.

Also, would be cool if the devs could say in the next spoiler, how much of the update (1.3) is already done.
This. I'm assuming you've been working on it for a while since the Lunar Boss theme could be bought from Bandcamp when 1.2 came out.

Now, i can't wait. It is the updates that keep me playing Terraria. I am also very happy that Terraria is so lively and updated, even after they said that there would be no more updates. Good job! :happy:

I wish that they would have implemented alternate dimensions. That would have been amazing

Just think about it. Going to the source of the corruption or crimson. Battling evil versions of overworld characters

All with a device, like a star gate

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there will be enemy NPCs that build stuff, expand their territory, etc. and get more and more dangerous, but also drop better items as they get stronger.
That would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom