Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

As for finding stuff that fits, I worked on my soundtrack for around a week last year, and have been slowly improving ever since. It's definitely a long term project.
It makes me a bit torn because, I would like to put tracks from games like Bastion and Binding of Isaac, but I'm not sure how it would work with remixes from Castlevania or what ever, and I don't think they would work for something like day time ambiance. I could have it all from one artist but that's extremely limiting.

It makes me a bit torn because, I would like to put tracks from games like Bastion and Binding of Isaac, but I'm not sure how it would work with remixes from Castlevania or what ever, and I don't think they would work for something like day time ambiance. I could have it all from one artist but that's extremely limiting.
I've found that it doesn't really matter how many different kinds of music you put in, just as long as they all fit the situation that you've associated them with. I've put at least 4 or 5 genres in my soundtrack, and it works great.

Bro... I downloaded your soundtrack on a whim and I so far do not regret my decision. You have brought life into my terraria experience!

Might I also mention that in the OP you have the wrong track listed for Frost Moon? The video has the right one, but not the spoiler.

Wow I have to download XNA AND Visual studio?? Wow...
Yeah. It's a real pain to go through...

Bro... I downloaded your soundtrack on a whim and I so far do not regret my decision. You have brought life into my terraria experience!

Might I also mention that in the OP you have the wrong track listed for Frost Moon? The video has the right one, but not the spoiler.
Glad you like it. :happy:

Also, yes, I know that the frost moon is wrong. I haven't got around to changing that. I'll do it now.

So after using it for some time, I found to have really liked the sound tracks, but there are a few things I am not a fan of.

- For the Corruption, we got Inbound 1 for the Surface, and Office Complex for the Underground.
- For the Crimson, we got Inbound 3 for the Surface, and Inbound 2 for the Underground.
The Corruption gets two different songs, while the Crimson gets two almost identical songs. Why are they the same for one, and different for the other?
I know that the program doesn't let you use the same song twice, but isn't there another option for the Underground Crimson from the same game?

Eerie was a good song to listen to, but the new version kinda ruins the excitement of fighting a Blood Moon, or all those Meteors.

As much as I like the song, Hot Damned (Pumpkin Moon song) doesn't fit well with the theme of Halloween.

Other than these small differences, I got no issue to be honest.

So after using it for some time, I found to have really liked the sound tracks, but there are a few things I am not a fan of.

- For the Corruption, we got Inbound 1 for the Surface, and Office Complex for the Underground.
- For the Crimson, we got Inbound 3 for the Surface, and Inbound 2 for the Underground.
The Corruption gets two different songs, while the Crimson gets two almost identical songs. Why are they the same for one, and different for the other?
I know that the program doesn't let you use the same song twice, but isn't there another option for the Underground Crimson from the same game?

Eerie was a good song to listen to, but the new version kinda ruins the excitement of fighting a Blood Moon, or all those Meteors.

As much as I live the song, Hot Damned (Pumpkin Moon song) doesn't fit well with the theme of Halloween.

Other than these small differences, I got no issue to be honest.
As for the first problem, there are a couple other songs I could use, and I may change it at some point. I plan on updating this sometime soon.
I agree that Horror does not work well, and I've already found a replacement song.
And for the Pumpkin moon, I don't have any other songs that would fit the mood better (although I personally think it fits great). Only other thing I could find that I owned was The Battle of Lil' Slugger, but that isn't very Halloween-y either. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

As for the first problem, there are a couple other songs I could use, and I may change it at some point. I plan on updating this sometime soon.
I agree that Horror does not work well, and I've already found a replacement song.
And for the Pumpkin moon, I don't have any other songs that would fit the mood better (although I personally think it fits great). Only other thing I could find that I owned was The Battle of Lil' Slugger, but that isn't very Halloween-y either. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.
The Crimson and Blood Moon song replacements are good to hear. As for Pumpkin Moon Songs, I will look for a good alternative, but there's no guarantee that I will find one.

One more question. I noticed this as I was playing through.

Why do some songs stop playing for a short period of time?

Your Underworld choice will stop after playing a number of times. There is no fade or anything.
Your Boss 1 and 2 songs will fade out after one time through.

One more question. I noticed this as I was playing through.

Why do some songs stop playing for a short period of time?

Your Underworld choice will stop after playing a number of times. There is no fade or anything.
Your Boss 1 and 2 songs will fade out after one time through.
Those are just the end of the songs. I didn't make them loop properly. I may try to fix that in the updated version.

Back
Top Bottom